Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee Batman

It's Origins, and it looks amazing! :panic:

attachment.php

No Jim Lee Batman for the show. still not ready.

Deathstroke helmet on the base seems a bit small.

I'm very anxious for Jim Lee Batman. Could be a Grail for me.

Me as well, he was the bats I first started reading and still my favorite design to this day.

Hopefully it will be the first Blue Batman the Prime 1 does.

Me as well, he was the bats I first started reading and still my favorite design to this day.

Hopefully it will be the first Blue Batman the Prime 1 does.

Yea it's gotta be blue and grey.

If this turns out even half as good as the Miller piece, it ought to be amazing. Question is, if this is a continuing thing for them, who's next? Neal Adams, Alex Ross, Tim Sale?

If this turns out even half as good as the Miller piece, it ought to be amazing. Question is, if this is a continuing thing for them, who's next? Neal Adams, Alex Ross, Tim Sale?

I think there might be Batman fatigue after a while but I would love to see a Tim Sale Bats eventually. They have so many ips right now. Not to mention all of the over villains from the arkham games. Will have to wait and see i guess.

I'm already well into batman fatigue. It's not just Prime 1 too, it's every damn company.

I'm still waiting for a Prime 1 Bats and Supes to replace my PFs. While they look amazing, I'm still not sold on Origins or Miller yet, Origins because it's a little too museum/symmetrical and Miller mostly because the battle damage doesn't fit what I'm going for, plus it wasn't one of my favorite designs and I want the pair to match in style so that might be a little difficult. Hoping the upcoming options look better, otherwise, I might have to settle. :pray:

Back