Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More clear image.

IMG_0030.JPG

Wish the musculature was more stylized a la' Jim Lee rather the extreme realistic approach P1 took, just my personal tastes.

I was never a fan of Sideshow's Batman PF. Mainly because I had a dud with stains and bad paint and all sorts. Really hoping this is the definitive Batman piece. So far Noel is the best on the market for me. I think this could match it. Hoping that cape is sculpted and epic looking.

I was never a fan of Sideshow's Batman PF. Mainly because I had a dud with stains and bad paint and all sorts. Really hoping this is the definitive Batman piece. So far Noel is the best on the market for me. I think this could match it. Hoping that cape is sculpted and epic looking.

Just curious, has Prime1 had any sculpted capes yet on their 1/3 pieces?

No they haven't. I don't know if they will just stick to the poseable stuff. If it ain't broke....

I'm not collecting 1/3 scale ....but, damn, I'm looking forward to seeing the full reveal as well.

I hope this is great for folks but in a way I hope it isn't too great because I don't want to start collecting 1/3 pieces (and if this is awesome, I fear it will be my first!).

I hope this is great for folks but in a way I hope it isn't too great because I don't want to start collecting 1/3 pieces (and if this is awesome, I fear it will be my first!).
Yup. I mean ONE 1/3 aint bad right? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I fear it will be the "gateway drug" into 1/3. I used to only collect 1/6 pieces until I bought the Keaton Batman 1/4 scale and now I am focusing my entire collection on 1/4. :)

It's going to be a massive let down if they dont make Nightwing. No one wants the AK version. I guarantee a Jim Lee version would Waitlist in a week.

Back