Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having the same problems getting the pillar to fit correctly, particularly when trying to follow the assembly instructions images on the previous thread page.

I was finally able to get it placed to relieve some of the weight, but it's definitely not positioned as prime1 suggested. :dunno
Here's where I landed:
I'm unable to post pictures because I just joined, but hopefully you can figure out these links:
imgur.com slash t1dxGJq
imgur.com slash BD5AciR

Hope this helps someone else, or if you have a better idea for positioning I'd love to hear it!

I just got a new pillar in the mail from SS. Unexpected. Email said Prime is sending out replacement pillars for extra support. I never contacted customer service. This was a surprise

Okay so despite me saying I'll stick to quarter scale and preferring fabric capes, I just ordered the black version of this. I have no space for this but oh well!

#065/300 in the house. Arrived in the Philippines already.

My first Prime 1 piece and wow, loving every single detail.

Quick notes:
- The extra pillar came inside the 2nd box that holds the base
- Right hand magnet could be more strong
- Attaching the cape at an angle was a real challenge; you don't wanna drop it or scratch any of the surface of the rest of the statue
- The vines on the base look cheapy and out of place to be honest
- Both headsculpts are superb, a little bit of gloss though on some parts but nothing too drastic
- Commanding presence

For anyone who missed out or purposely chose this variant, excellent decision. Can't wait to pair him with Supes.

NuosBG3.jpg

CeOvwji.jpg

j5fXppb.jpg

qtZRgUc.jpg

vTkNH11.jpg

2HJxzpy.jpg

MSRnJJK.jpg

zrVLGQS.jpg

Gj366xs.jpg

KttqyEe.jpg

nSXWSx4.jpg

QQGt1Bq.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7416.jpg
    IMG_7416.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 182
He looks really nice, glad I ordered him but will be waiting a while for mine, I'll prob end up pushing my payments back as well lol

He's a good one, generalszabo.

Just be real careful attaching that cape piece. It's at an angle and dang, if you can get another person to help you out, that would be much better.

He's a good one, generalszabo.

Just be real careful attaching that cape piece. It's in an angle and dang, if you can get another person to help you out, that would be much better.

Thanks for the tip, I'll get my no doubt angry girlfriend to assist when it arrives :rotfl

Leaning issues abound with this monster of a statue. So much so that the weak Magnets are not holding the heads in place- disaster thats one out of three head sculpts damaged as it bounced off the carpet. I have no idea how that pillar chunk of polystone assists the leaning issues? It doesn't fit anywhere that it won't damage the cape that I can see

Is there a good tutorial out there?

This is a grail statue for me and I love it but fear that left to its own devices will deteriorate and probably soon. Its actually pretty unstable now.

Anybody discover any good fixes?

Back