Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woulnd't risk squeezin hiim in. He deserves a more open space to display his greatness

i don't know if you guys saw it, but they just posted on their instagram today a picture of a bunch of books by jim lee and wrote under that pic "have a meeting with jim lee this friday". exciting!

i don't know if you guys saw it, but they just posted on their instagram today a picture of a bunch of books by jim lee and wrote under that pic "have a meeting with jim lee this friday". exciting!

Bittersweet. Also means this looks like it may still be quite a ways off. How long ago was the official announcement/tease?

Bittersweet. Also means this looks like it may still be quite a ways off. How long ago was the official announcement/tease?

I think they first teased this 2nd half of 2015. and they showed some concept WIPs last year. but we need to see a hard print, can't wait!!

hope we hear something soon..:impatient:

Attachments

• batman hush.jpg
    batman hush.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 402
So much Superman n Bat coming I guess. The 1/4 version too

Looking forward to this one.

Thinking of collecting Prime 1 pieces instead of Hot Toys starting next year, they look so amazing.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Back