Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee Batman

I was all in on AO Deathstroke since the last reveal until this popped up! I really hope this reveals soon so I can make a decision...:tap

Hope you secured your order on the EX. The EX Deathstroke is already sold out and a wait list is up for it.

I'd imaging that the Jim lee and AK Batmobile won't release til sometime in 2017 so we get a breather for the 2016 collection budget lol

I'd imaging that the Jim lee and AK Batmobile won't release til sometime in 2017 so we get a breather for the 2016 collection budget lol

Prime 1 doesn't believe in budget breaks, they start off staff meetings with their pledge to never allow budget breaks. It's in the company's mission statement.

2028046c6af5dc0b3349dac81ba5b0f0.jpg

Hope you secured your order on the EX. The EX Deathstroke is already sold out and a wait list is up for it.

I jumped on the waitlist which I'm fine with. I want it but I still needed some time. The conversion will prob happen so I'm not too worried but I really want to see this preview as well. Either way, there's tons of awesome stuff coming out so lots to look forward to.

Wait list for the EX should convert given Prime 1 website still has him for sale, odds are they will shift EX inventory over to SS to fill the wait list...

I am waiting for the reveal to see if I should get this one or Noel Batman. Can't get both.

No, bring it onnnnn :lol

So looks Like Kira confirmed this line will be Jim Lee Batman Universe in 1/3 scale only.

And Justice League in 1/4.

So looks Like Kira confirmed this line will be Jim Lee Batman Universe in 1/3 scale only.

Sounds to me like they were given permission to do 1/4 New 52 designs and 1/3 and 1/2 for other stuff so as not to interfer with Sideshows offerings. Though I'm sure some will compete anyway.

I'll take a 1/4 New 52 Batman. The way that costume is illustrated by Greg Capullo and David Finch would totally fit in with my DC proper.

I thought it said on their FB group the the Lee and Miller Batman 1/3's were the skins from the Arkham game and not comic. Did you see somewhere there was an entire Jim Lee Universe?

I thought it said on their FB group the the Lee and Miller Batman 1/3's were the skins from the Arkham game and not comic. Did you see somewhere there was an entire Jim Lee Universe?

They announced Frank Miller Dark Knight Returns on their Facebook, here is the logo.

I honestly feel like this Jim Lee version will trump every other batman related thing they've done. Best comic design batman ever. I wish I had the cash and space for these things. They're just incredible.

Have to admit ...trying to keep track of the different scales and their associated lines is getting confusing.

Back