Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee Batman

I never liked his Joker

Yeah, I'm more of a fan of Lee Bermejo's Joker. It's unconfirmed, but I hear that the origins Joker will have a Bermejo head. If true, it would be awesome to pair it with the Noel Batman.

I never liked his Joker

You can transfer an NRD once.... I have used mine up.

Yeah, he made his nose too long. The Origins Joker is one of my favorite versions, so I'm really excited to see how it turns out.

Last edited:

Yeah, I'm more of a fan of Lee Bermejo's Joker. It's unconfirmed, but I hear that the origins Joker will have a Bermejo head. If true, it would be awesome to pair it with the Noel Batman.

Yeah, he made his noise too long. The Origins Joker is one of my favorite versions, so I'm really excited to see how it turns out.

Agreed about Jim Lee's Joker Nose...

Brian Bolland's Joker has always been my fav... And SSC pretty much nailed that with the PF Joker they did.

Damnit if only it were 1/4 scale :gah: this will look amazing

Agreed about Jim Lee's Joker Nose...

Brian Bolland's Joker has always been my fav... And SSC pretty much nailed that with the PF Joker they did.

Bolland's Joker is one of my favorites as well. I'd love to get the SSC PF, but I can't justify paying the outrageous prices people are asking for it.

I never liked his Joker

You can transfer an NRD once.... I have used mine up.
Thank you for the info Jaws, I think I will use my one time now the AK ex I have for order is nice but I rather have deathstroke and the prime1 list is growing out of control:
Deathstroke
Harley quinn
Batgirl
Catwoman

The witcher girls, I have to be selective here :)
PS: Jaws man your jaws sig is freaking me out each time, its stupid I am not scared of sharks but Bruce always gets me!

Been waiting for this! Passed on Noel and all the Arkham stuff with this guy in mind

Hope they make a Jim Lee Superman to match this up with. A Wonder Woman too would be nice.

1/5 will be good.

I was all in on AO Deathstroke since the last reveal until this popped up! I really hope this reveals soon so I can make a decision...:tap

I was all in on AO Deathstroke since the last reveal until this popped up! I really hope this reveals soon so I can make a decision...:tap

After this, they will reveal another and another.... It just doesn't stop :gah:

Yea I know...Prime 1 is ruining a lot of people's collecting lives:lol

I know right, I keep making a list and then changing it OMG the worse part I dont know if you like the witcher? but I do so this will be hard!!

Back