Prime 1 Studio 1/3 Hush Poison Ivy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone converted to the EX version anytime recently from SSC?

I just got into statue collecting and trying to figure out my chances of converting to the EX for this and the Hush Batman :pray:

Has anyone converted to the EX version anytime recently from SSC?

I just got into statue collecting and trying to figure out my chances of converting to the EX for this and the Hush Batman :pray:

Batman might be tough since he's been on waitlist for almost a year now I think. And he's also expected to ship within the next 2 months I've heard. Ivy should be easier as she won't ship until next year. Good luck!

Any new updates on this statue? Its my first statue and definitely my largest collection purchase

Production piece. She's looking to her left now.

UltYX3U.jpg

98359398-2764732280316589-2267548805924651008-n.jpg

Nice! Looks stunning! I think I prefer the eyes looking to the right. Not a deal breaker. It just makes me want it more now that you have it

15/10 amazing piece. Can't wait till it gets to the U.S. I'm guessing shipping and taxes will be obnoxious

I mainly collect Hot Toys so this is my first collectable over $600. I was just in awe the first time i saw it... I just needed it

Thanks @Shoo for the pictures and video.

Hope that someone will measure her. Need the width before she arrives. Or maybe someone will display her next to other 1/3 scale.

Would like to see thenpictures ho nshe was packed. This statue was meant to have issues like huntress :(
But prime 1 found a solution. I'm still waiting for my huntress fabric cape.

Just bought this via Prime1's site.

Still had to pre-order it which was odd, thought maybe it was in stock now that people are getting it.

Can?t wait for my pre order. Getting her from sideshow so should have a few months to get the funds ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back