Prime 1 Studio’s Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Bust (Blue Version) SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only think of the separate parts spaced far out from each other for more cushioning when shipped out.

Congrats for getting one!

It has to be separated. I'll try to remember to take a pic of the box when I get home. I wasn't going to get it at first, but the more I looked at it the more I liked it. Cheaper than getting the full statue. :lol

Hopefully my wait list converts... Not holding my breath though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The line for SS is a decent wait. I can pick this up if still available and ship. But will add $40 fee on top of price and shipping if anyone wants. Car is getting full with a full blown family and exclusives lol. Shoot me a PM.

It was the size of a PF box. I didn't open it to see why, but I was shocked when they brought it out to me.

Yeah! I was surprised myself with the size of the box. This was a beast to lug around the convention. :lol The reason why the box is large / tall is due to the parts being spaced out from each other for maximum protection.

I am really digging my 1st Prime1 piece and my 1st bust version. But sadly the reality is that I don't have the space for this 1/3 line. The detail in this bust and sheer size is really making me look forward to the full size Miller Batman. So much detail!

The lady at the Sideshow desk was telling me that at least a hundred people have already picked up their exclusives up since Friday (maybe more). Somehow I have a feeling there will be some left over but there is still Saturday and Sunday left.

Good luck to those on the waitlist.

4742b831aa00098feb1921f7706b39cc.jpg

Great, thanks for the pics.

I'm looking forward to this.

My waitlisted just converted!

I really wasn't expecting it, given that I didn't get onto the list that long ago.

Yeah, that could be interesting. Hopefully it's manageable.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well my waitlist converted and has shipped as of 2 hours ago.

Can't wait to get my hands on this.

I'll probably display him with the full statue somehow.

Mine shipped... looks like I get him Wednesday. :ted

Oddly enough DHL says I should get mine on Monday!

For some reason I doubt it.

It'll be sort of weird if I did get mine on Monday whereas you receive yours on Wednesday, given that you're located only two states away, whereas I'm located in another hemisphere on a different continent.

Oh man I thought this had to be picked up at SDCC. Didn't know there was an option to ship it ?

Back