Prime 1 Studio’s Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Bust (Blue Version) SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow amazing how fast it sold out.
Congrats to those that got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you were on the fence on having the item ship to you....its sold out! The item is now only available for pick up.

Ya definitely sold out . The ones at comicon shouldn't be to far behind.

Ya definitely sold out . The ones at comicon shouldn't be to far behind.

Where do you see "sold out"... Just sayin

dkr.jpg

I was fortunate to obtain a badge for the event. My comment was really in reaction to Fastball's comment. I decided to purchase since I wasn't able to get the full 1/3 statue. Good luck on everyone else who wants one though.

I snagged one. I'm a sucker lol

Sold Out is a inaccurate term, Not Available for shipping would apply. Maybe Im missing your sarcasm but just in case, If you haven't been to comic con or haven't tried, you cant just walk up and buy a ticket.

A very nice piece! More busts please and switch out heads for the other Prime 1 Arkham statues.

It's a decent size! I know it said 10.6"x9"x8" but it's hard to visualize that sometimes. This helps.

Bz6B7vh.jpg

Your Batman Blue Version Bust will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 14 days. Your card will be charged for your order on Thursday, July 27, 2017.

Your Batman Blue Version Bust will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 14 days. Your card will be charged for your order on Thursday, July 27, 2017.

Got the same email. I wish more orders were like this. Order it and then receive it a month later.

Got my notice as well, now that the appetizer is on the way, let's bring on the full meal [emoji23]

Back