Prime 1 Studio’s Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Bust (Blue Version) SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really screwed the pooch not giving him the yellow bat symbol. Just a quickie cash grab. I would have bought it if it had the yellow chest symbol. Especially given the smiling head. Would have been a cool nod to 60's Bob Kane

Last edited:
It's a 1/3 scale bust. It's not all that big, nor is it small. Price seems about right, but SS won't let me use my fancy $50 code on it. Meh. Paying $20 bucks in taxes plus another $20 bucks to have it shipped about 40 miles to me. Pass.

Yes the option has been made available, please try again and you should be able to get all details about shipping for this piece.

So the page gives me the option to have it shipped to me but then during checkout says they will not ship to me. Lame.

With our local Peso getting a beating vs the US$ lately, this $300 bust costs as much as a full PF 3-4 years ago :horror

Also:

Box Size
13.00" H (330.2mm) x 18.00" W (457.2mm) x 23.00" L (584.2mm)*

The size of a PF box for a 10-inch bust! Wasn't expecting that :lol

No, it is confirmed that this is just a bust independent of any statue, no compatibility wit any other piece.

got it - thanks. sideshow rep also just confirmed that they don't switch out. It's a stand-alone bust.

Given that it comes with two heads I would assume that they would've had the same key slots as the full statue made up for the heads right?

Heck I wouldn't be surprised if what little there is of the cape was also detachable and as such sort of interchangeable between the two statues.

You cant use RPs on this either, what a rip! Yeah I POd :lol

As for the $50 SS promo, use before June 30 or it expires... oh yeah but you cant use it on that :gah:

This is waaaaaaaaaay over priced. The Arkham Batman bust is $229, same size and you get 3 head sculpts... $300 for 2 head sculpts and no statue to put the heads on? pass LOL!!

Be nice if more of the torso were included, perhaps an arm or two. ****, I really like this but the price makes it a hard pass.

The price isn't that big a deal to me, given that the Age of Extinction busts were about the same.

Galvatron was a bit more at $329.99 USD. Though I must admit he was a fair bit bigger than the Arkham Knight Batman Bust, but it didn't come with a single switch out.

Well if you were on the fence on having the item ship to you....its sold out! The item is now only available for pick up.

I guess I'm going to Comic-con!:lol:panic:

Sold Out is a inaccurate term, Not Available for shipping would apply. Maybe Im missing your sarcasm but just in case, If you haven't been to comic con or haven't tried, you cant just walk up and buy a ticket.

Back