Prime 1 Studio’s Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Bust (Blue Version) SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Sideshow Live now.

Showing how it comes apart.

Damn, I really should've gotten it for my standard version.

Could've change the heads and even the cape to this blue version.. though it may have looked a bit off with the other black parts.

On Sideshow Live now.

Showing how it comes apart.

Damn, I really should've gotten it for my standard version.

Could've change the heads and even the cape to this blue version.. though it may have looked a bit off with the other black parts.

I didn't see that in the video... The one from today?

A few minutes ago.

Well it showed how the heads and cape came off.

So my 'assumption' is that the original is likely to have the same slots/keys etc.

Oh cool. Well if you did swap the capes, the blue one would be pretty short on Batman! Haha

I'll give it a shot even though my chances are .0000001%. So mad I didn't get it when it was up for real. :slap

I actually think you've got a good shot. I bet any left over inventory from comic con will be put up on the Sideshow site.

I actually think you've got a good shot. I bet any left over inventory from comic con will be put up on the Sideshow site.
That's what I am thinking. Who knows how many they will sell there. Never hurts to try.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

20170721_120005.jpg
20170721_120010.jpg
20170721_120018.jpg

Back