Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks great. They did a really good job on the suit and textures.

This is the best 2099 piece we've ever had.

I don't say this often, but this is a Day One order.

I'm in shock right now. I can't believe a piece like this is getting made.

After so many years of wishing, it's finally here.

WOW.

Happy for you. I remember you saying a while ago and some points after how much you wanted this suit.

This looks great. They did a really good job on the suit and textures.

Happy for you. I remember you saying a while ago and some points after how much you wanted this suit.

Thanks man! :rock :rock :rock

You ordering this when it goes up?

Any hint on price?

Great question and no idea. :lol But honestly, it's going to take A LOT for me not to order.

Re: Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue

s21.jpg

s23.jpg

s22.jpg

15219498_1156779041075180_8359990497823451753_n.jpg

I just wanted to quote this post again.....

WOW.

Sorry guys, but expect me to randomly post in this thread for a while, appreciating this piece.

We need to get Prime 1 reps on this board, so I can thank them.

lol... I just noticed something with these pics. None of these statues are in cases or behind glass. I think I noticed that of the Tokyo con as well but all the cons over here have them behind glass normally. Wonder why??

lol... I just noticed something with these pics. None of these statues are in cases or behind glass. I think I noticed that of the Tokyo con as well but all the cons over here have them behind glass normally. Wonder why??

Cause people here don't know how to read and not touch nice things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its like when the waitress bring you a hot plate and says "it's very hot and don't touch" normally most people will touch it....lol

Back