Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this statue and antivenom are from imaginarium art, I hope that sideshow will distribute it as they do with prime 1, look this pic :
FB_IMG_1480695693422.jpg

Looking at the pics Venawm posted ....Anybody else think Green Goblins glider is way too big?

I have no idea of this character, but damn this statue looks amazing. Will probably get him simply as its spidey related

It might just be me but this is easily worth $750. If the paints come out that well and Miguel has such a big following, this will be a massive sleeper hit.

It's funny that Miguel has a new following because for a while it was such a niche character. Hardcore fans but not much more than that and even Peter David was shocked that people suddenly because interested in him after the whole Spiderverse thing. I love this statue, looks phenomenal and while I love the character the Prime 1 stuff has been out of my price range for a while now. Hopefully SSC sees this and does something similar that I can afford.

It's funny that Miguel has a new following because for a while it was such a niche character. Hardcore fans but not much more than that and even Peter David was shocked that people suddenly because interested in him after the whole Spiderverse thing. I love this statue, looks phenomenal and while I love the character the Prime 1 stuff has been out of my price range for a while now. Hopefully SSC sees this and does something similar that I can afford.

Yea I think him being in Superior Spider-Man, Spider-verse etc really helped spark interest in him again. I've always loved the design and the character. This has caught be by total surprise but I am very much looking forward to it now.

This is the best 2099 piece we've ever had.

I don't say this often, but this is a Day One order.

I'm in shock right now. I can't believe a piece like this is getting made.

After so many years of wishing, it's finally here.

WOW.

If this is 1/4, I hope they make Venom and other Spidey's that follow in that scale, which I'm assuming they will.

This is the best 2099 piece we've ever had.

I don't say this often, but this is a Day One order.

I'm in shock right now. I can't believe a piece like this is getting made.

After so many years of wishing, it's finally here.

WOW.

Bro I'm right with you. I ordered the Bowen version day one and he was in my top shelf for years. This one will be top shelf too. I'm effing blown away by it. It's spectacular. Probably bc I'm a Spidey 2099 fan as well but Prime 1 has turned my statue plans upside down.

Back