Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the best 2099 piece we've ever had.

I don't say this often, but this is a Day One order.

I'm in shock right now. I can't believe a piece like this is getting made.

After so many years of wishing, it's finally here.

WOW.

It's a must for u buddy. Your name is 2099

It's funny that Miguel has a new following because for a while it was such a niche character. Hardcore fans but not much more than that and even Peter David was shocked that people suddenly because interested in him after the whole Spiderverse thing. I love this statue, looks phenomenal and while I love the character the Prime 1 stuff has been out of my price range for a while now. Hopefully SSC sees this and does something similar that I can afford.

That's what I was hoping for most of the spidey villains but I gave up hope and started buying from XM cause by the time SSC does anything deeper than what they have now they will be up to the price of these other companies anyways.

It's beautiful but... the pose is just not right.

GTFO. It's beautiful!

You have to keep all negativity confined to the Movie/TV section. Board rules clearly state it can't 'bleed' into other sections. :lol j/k

I can't stop staring at this....

Does anyone know release date? I need to watch the video again.

:lol

Sorry but this leg posin' is almost everywhere these days. Sideshow abuses it the most tho.
Every time I see one I just know... its designer took the laziest approach.

:lol I'm just joking.

I definitely understand where you're coming from.

:lol I'm just joking.

I definitely understand where you're coming from.

Let's see we have 2 legs down, 1 leg up 1 leg down pick your side, 2 legs up (make sure balls aren't near anything), criss cross applesauce, only so much you can do unless we want Spidey break dancing just cause.

Let's see we have 2 legs down, 1 leg up 1 leg down pick your side, 2 legs up (make sure balls aren't near anything), criss cross applesauce, only so much you can do unless we want Spidey break dancing just cause.

Crisscross applesauce would have been dope for this!!! :lol :lol :lol

I'd much prefer one of these instead of "standin' with me arms up".

Spider-man_2099_(from_%22Exiles%22_no._77).jpg

spider_man_2099_suit_by_pokesega64-d94h9hf.jpg

809650-spiderman2099c.jpg

Back