Statue Prime 1 - Lee Bermejo Joker 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this statue, but due to the 1/3 size. Have to be very selective due to space....such decision

Loving this statue, but due to the 1/3 size. Have to be very selective due to space....such decision

Same - I've been out of the Prime 1 game since the original Noel. But this I'm definitely gonna find space for. Lee Bermejo is my favorite artist I gotta pick this one up.

No question this gets released, and IMO will likely attract the same folks who bought the original DKR P1 statue

I have TDK Master Race on PO and I am seriously thinking of getting this as a companion piece.. Joker with Batarang in the eye would work perfectly :)

I dont see it, the now three Batman stories LB is known for are no where as renowned as DKR nor should they be, IMO. The art's great I just dont see the fandom for his work to the level of Miller's Batman, a literal defining moment in the characters history.

I think he means that those that own one of the Prime 1 statues of Millers TDK would be interested in this Joker.

Count me as one of them. I love LB artwork but I agree.. The stories that the artwork has appeared in has been OK at best.

But this Joker looks like it would display great with either Prime 1 TDK statues.

Sure its not Miller's Joker but that is OK for someone like me who loves the Miller story and how the Joker is written but do not care at all for his look and how he is drawn.

Same - I've been out of the Prime 1 game since the original Noel. But this I'm definitely gonna find space for. Lee Bermejo is my favorite artist I gotta pick this one up.

Yeah.. I basically have 1 spot for these two. Then there is no more room for anything :(

I'm also strugling with space, I should get my AO Joker today and after that I have only 1 spot left, if I pack couple of my PF:s.
This Bermejo Joker looks really great but I just don't like that black jacket enough, I hope there will be variant with a purple one.

More Joker will come for sure. Will hold out for now

Looking forward to more Jokers, but this one is a day 1 PO for me. The wait will be brutal :(

rVMFQSM.jpg

W0Jayp4.jpg

gEiM3OS.jpg

prK6Jyf.jpg

If this were 1/4 I'd order, one of the best looking Joker pieces I've seen even without the extra portraits.

I will wait. Not digging the pose.

that's the beauty of art, it equally allows for a wide range of interpretations and subjectivity based on the individual's personal tastes. I personally love the pose :)

I’m with you. I think the gesture of the figure, both here and in the comics, is reminiscent of Heath Ledger’s Joker and that’s a good thing as far as I’m concerned. I also liked the pose of Sideshow’s Ledger Joker PF and I know that piece caught it’s fair share of criticism. So, yeah, to each their own. I, for one, can’t wait for this statue.

for sure. it would be a boring world if we all liked exactly the same stuff.

I wanted a simple museum pose, especially in this scale. The b&w was perfect in my view.

the good news is that more joker statues from P1 are a certainty. So I am sure we will all be happy in due time : )

for sure. it would be a boring world if we all liked exactly the same stuff.

I wanted a simple museum pose, especially in this scale. The b&w was perfect in my view.

the good news is that more joker statues from P1 are a certainty. So I am sure we will all be happy in due time : )

The B&W Bermejo Joker was my very first statue! Amazing piece and still one of my all time favorites. Perfect pose and would make an excellent 1/4 or 1/3 scale statue. But IMO this pose is excellent as well and has so much personality. I’d be surprised if we ever get another Bermejo Joker in 1/4 scale or larger.

I prefer 1/3 these days, I think they are more detailed and have more impact, however the size can be an issue.....

I will pair my Arkham joker with my arkham batman and pair this joker with my Miller Bats...only issue with this pose is it reminds me of P1 Killer Croc.

Back