Statue Prime 1 - Lee Bermejo Joker 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This makes me wish they worked directly with Jim Lee on the Hush pieces. These pieces are masterfully crafted bringing Lee Bermejo's work to 3D. The Hush pieces are so off in comparison. It shows paying Mr. Bermejo for his direct involvement is so worth the investment.

This makes me wish they worked directly with Jim Lee on the Hush pieces. These pieces are masterfully crafted bringing Lee Bermejo's work to 3D. The Hush pieces are so off in comparison. It shows paying Mr. Bermejo for his direct involvement is so worth the investment.

I agree it's a good idea for them to work more directly with the artist but other than a few complaints about Batman I thought the Hush line had been well received? The Hush Superman is glorious and the best Superman statue made to date in my opinion.

Has anyone heard if the stands for the additional portraits are part of the plan? I love it when this is considered.

I agree it's a good idea for them to work more directly with the artist but other than a few complaints about Batman I thought the Hush line had been well received? The Hush Superman is glorious and the best Superman statue made to date in my opinion.

Except Nightwing got cancelled after reveal.

Pic by Xander Mok:

RNoQai5.jpg

I have the Batman DKR and am 100% ordering this. Only Joker I'll ever need.

Never say never. P1 will definitely pump more Joker of other version if this sells well. Btw, which .joker artist is the popular ones?

Any chance the Batarang eye is exclusive to the Batman statue? Similar to what they did with the Arkham Scarecrow and the fear toxin Batman portrait? Hope not as I’m loving Joker but not feeling Batman as much though I’ll have a long time to eventually want both!

Any chance the Batarang eye is exclusive to the Batman statue? Similar to what they did with the Arkham Scarecrow and the fear toxin Batman portrait? Hope not as I’m loving Joker but not feeling Batman as much though I’ll have a long time to eventually want both!

oh man. That would totally suck. I want joker. Not Batman lol

I think that is exactly what they are doing. I just hope the extra heads aren’t exclusive to their own store. I’d rather go thru Sideshow. I ended up passing on their Arkham Joker because they made something exclusive to their store in addition to the exclusive version available to Sideshow.

But it does look like one of the Joker heads will come with Batman. I rather just have Joker too but I don’t see anyone buying just The Batman and not getting the Joker too so finding someone to offer the Joker head alone would be very slim to none.

I was afraid of that. Hopefully, if that is the plan, they’ll do an additional Joker bust with the batarang eye. I love that they did that for the Returns statue. Keeps it fresh and fun without having to drop a grand on something you don’t love. Anyway, it is a great looking Joker piece.

I don't believe so. Folks have posted that the skull portrait is the EX for Batman
5VRFiYb.jpg

so the Batarang head should come with the Joker.

I think that is exactly what they are doing. I just hope the extra heads aren’t exclusive to their own store. I’d rather go thru Sideshow. I ended up passing on their Arkham Joker because they made something exclusive to their store in addition to the exclusive version available to Sideshow.

But it does look like one of the Joker heads will come with Batman. I rather just have Joker too but I don’t see anyone buying just The Batman and not getting the Joker too so finding someone to offer the Joker head alone would be very slim to none.

It's all speculation at this point. I don't think we can know that the batarang eye head is an EX to Batman just because of its placement lol.

The first thing teased about the Joker statue was the batarang eye. To not offer that as an item that comes with Joker would be a disservice.

One of the first images P1 showed was the batarang-in-the-eye portrait early in development. To me, it wouldn’t make sense to tease a product with a portrait that, ultimately, it won’t come with when it finally comes time to order. Also, I believe it was confirmed that Joker will be offered with all 4 portraits, I’m sure one of which will be an exclusive, but not to an entirely different statue.

Back