Statue Prime 1 - Lee Bermejo Joker 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VF4Kab2.jpg

This is amazing. I have 5 Prime 1 statues on order and they keep coming out with stuff that I like better! Anyone else having this predicament? I think Prime 1 would get a lot less cancelations if their wait times were half as long. I thought the saying was, you can’t have too much of a good thing?!?!

It’s like they’re getting even better with their detail in the pieces. So much texture so much life in the statues. Even the new Noel is like an upgrade from a already perfect statue.

This is amazing. I have 5 Prime 1 statues on order and they keep coming out with stuff that I like better! Anyone else having this predicament? I think Prime 1 would get a lot less cancelations if their wait times were half as long. I thought the saying was, you can’t have too much of a good thing?!?!

I collect primarily movie related pieces and a few select pieces from the Arkham line, and I once thought that would mean that I would never be able to preorder too many, based on the quality of movie statues at the time.... but unfortunately just for Prime 1 1/3 scales I have 11 existing preorders. And chances are I'll probably order that new Aquaman piece too. If I were to extend fully into the comic lines as well, I don't know what I would do....heck I'm in trouble as it is.

And I just found a bit of extra display space that'll fit the much smaller footprints of the Arkham Two Face and Scarecrow pieces............I need help.

I collect primarily movie related pieces and a few select pieces from the Arkham line, and I once thought that would mean that I would never be able to preorder too many, based on the quality of movie statues at the time.... but unfortunately just for Prime 1 1/3 scales I have 11 existing preorders. And chances are I'll probably order that new Aquaman piece too. If I were to extend fully into the comic lines as well, I don't know what I would do....heck I'm in trouble as it is.

And I just found a bit of extra display space that'll fit the much smaller footprints of the Arkham Two Face and Scarecrow pieces............I need help.

That Scarecrow statue is really nice for a character that doesn’t get much love. I’m resisting the urge to order it with the current discount and free shipping for US customers. The big bases are awesome for detail and story telling potential but the smaller ones are so much more practical.

That Scarecrow statue is really nice for a character that doesn’t get much love. I’m resisting the urge to order it with the current discount and free shipping for US customers. The big bases are awesome for detail and story telling potential but the smaller ones are so much more practical.

The depth of those bases for Two Face and Scarecrow are less than a lot of 1/4 scale pieces nowadays.

For me rather than money being an issue, it's now reached the stage where it's only display space which is the primary issue. Because I can always earn a bit of extra money for our little hobby, but it's a different story where it's about buying a bigger house to house my hobby.

If this actually gets released I will be surprised. Yes, there will be an audience but it will be very very small.

If this actually gets released I will be surprised. Yes, there will be an audience but it will be very very small.

No question this gets released, and IMO will likely attract the same folks who bought the original DKR P1 statue

No question this gets released, and IMO will likely attract the same folks who bought the original DKR P1 statue

I dont see it, the now three Batman stories LB is known for are no where as renowned as DKR nor should they be, IMO. The art's great I just dont see the fandom for his work to the level of Miller's Batman, a literal defining moment in the characters history.

Back