Prime 1 Independence Day: Alien 1/1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paint looks good, my only worry is that after watching the video, it appears to have some fairly noticeable seams where the various parts fit together. Is this the case?

Personally, I don't find the seems to be that noticeable at all unless I'm looking for them.

Just got mine today and it's my favorite piece in my collection. It's my first p1 statue and I'm very impressed. Makes me want more.

Yep.

Once you go Prime 1, you'll never go back......Kidding.

I'm current buying too many of their 1/3 scales pieces - Arkham series and DC movie line. And I've got the 1/2 scales of Bats and Supes and they're my favourite pieces in my collection. Just spectacular pieces imo.

Paint looks good, my only worry is that after watching the video, it appears to have some fairly noticeable seams where the various parts fit together. Is this the case?

The paint looks great.

I don't know what that effect is, but it makes it look like it's actually alive!

Love when studios use translucent resins. Beautiful stuff imo.

I'm curios - Did people who got this, love the movie that much, or is it just in the hype of the moment, an impulse buy?
I thought the movie was completely forgettable...Did not make me want to own anything from it.

I'm curios - Did people who got this, love the movie that much, or is it just in the hype of the moment, an impulse buy?
I thought the movie was completely forgettable...Did not make me want to own anything from it.

In relation to the recent movie I can understand your opinion.

But imo you can buy this piece and associate it with the original movie.

I ordered it because I love ID4, and this is close enough to the original creature design to make me happy. It's a bonus that not only does this not feature any Resurgence branding, but the base is actually designed around the Alien attackers from the first movie, not the generic CGI ships from the sequel. Same reasons I'd love to order the colonist maquette also. Not that it matters, one of my favorite characters is from an awful movie... The Wolf Predator.

All of that said, I quite like the Alien soldier deign from resurgence also. The maquette is tempting, but I can't afford both with the incoming Prime 1 Predators anyway...

Yeah I bought it because I love the first. I actually liked a lot of aspects from the sequel I just felt it had bad acting. It sorely lacked Will Smith. I loved the queen and the set up for the third one that we will never see unfortunately.

That turned out great!
I didn't care much for the 2nd movie itself, but the bust will fit nicely into an ID4 collection.

Just opened mine and I'm blown away. The translucent resin is very well done. The colors are well done and the veins and detail in the paint work is amazing. Pics don't do it justice. Its Big, It's bigger than most Life Size Busts.

E50j24s.jpg

fahanb7.jpg

4fUSYpF.jpg

vOTVvoP.jpg

Really nice pics Frobay,congrats it looks very well done,can u do me a small favour and please confirm dimensions on it? Thank you

I enjoyed the sequel, but I love the original movie and ever since my first viewing of it, I have always wanted a 1:1 bust of this alien as I loves the design, and P1 nailed it!

Really nice pics Frobay,congrats it looks very well done,can u do me a small favour and please confirm dimensions on it? Thank you

Sorry guy, I've already packed it back up until my pedestal arrives for it.

Mine came today.
It may be the nicest factory paint finish I've seen (I'll still be modifying it, haha). I'm totally impressed. It's a stunning piece at a great price.

Back