Prime 1 Independence Day: Alien 1/1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, their Transformers are lowered too. Too bad politics gets in the way. You can’t order any of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd imagine the shipping cost to the US about negates the extra discount for US buyers.

Not the payment options though.

If you can’t come up with all the cash at once, Prime1s payments are the bomb, regardless of extra shipping.

When Sideshow jacks their payments up and I have too much stuff on order to down right but something, or to be able to afford high payments, I turn to Prime1 and stretch that ****! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not really interested in the piece, but the sculpt is fantastic, paint work is stellar and the price is beyond cheap for something like this.

This has been on my hit list for a while. You see I saw the midnight screening of ID4 when it was released, and i have many fond memories of the hype and the experience of seeing this for the first time.
I was able to find one at a great price about 40% saving on retail, 132/350.
As other reviewers have said, paint work is off the charts, so many colours on this, and the wet look is amazing, glistens under lights.

Really glad I've finally got this in my collection, its a keeper for sure. If your still on the fence, pull the trigger, you won't be dissapointed.

ID4.jpg

never noticed before that they had giant chest located anuses.

Congrats Big mo. This guy steals all of the attention whenever I have people here. For better or worse lol, I love him as like you I have fond memories of watching ID4 for the first time at the cinema one stormy night all those years ago.

Back