Prime 1 Independence Day: Alien 1/1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only gripe is that, while I love sci fi, I'm not sure how to fit this into my collection, especially since 1:1 busts are not a format I usually consider.
Looking at the tabletop view I think I could display this with the Bounties of Bathos pieces by HMO, it could fit

Ordered..

zvS85VH.gif

I agree.
Seems to be great piece for the price.

Personally, as "fun" as ID was, dont think I need a piece from it. :p

So how long do we think this one will be available for order? I'm thinking not all that long. And it will probably be fairly difficult to get hold of later. I'm very much excited about my first Prime 1 order.

im so surprised when i first saw this and i just fell in love at first sight and i know i have to own this. this is an amazing piece, i have no doubt with prime 1, the japanese is no 1 in quality you know that. you won't regret this. this is epic.

Pre-ordered this. Although the second movie wasn't great I love the first and think the aliens and lore are awesome. I thought the main problem with the second one was the young actors were blah cardboard cutouts. I do like where they were going as far as sequels though and I hope they make at least one more. Do you guys think we will see a third one?

Pre-ordered this. Although the second movie wasn't great I love the first and think the aliens and lore are awesome. I thought the main problem with the second one was the young actors were blah cardboard cutouts. I do like where they were going as far as sequels though and I hope they make at least one more. Do you guys think we will see a third one?

I was hoping for this paint scheme Screenshot_20160922-104602.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160922-104619.jpg
    Screenshot_20160922-104619.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 106
Back