Prime 1 Independence Day: Alien 1/1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could be the lighting making it look more green than purple??, but they eyes are pretty flat looking.

The images he posted look nothing like the images they first showed off. Muted, boring colors.

These had me worried also, but the guys at the show and posting these have confirmed that something in the pictures is throwing the look off. It is still blue as it should be, but the lighting and/or translucent resin is making them look green in the pictures. So don't worry too much. They do need to chrome those eyes however. I'm half way paid and excited for this...

Here's a video, you can see the colours shifting around.

For the sculpt, price and size im surprised this piece doesn't get more love. I think the sculpt looks amazing and as long as the colors in person are fine (which I think they will be) I think this will be a winner!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I think this will be really impressive in person, I can't wait for mine. I just hope Sideshow don't pull the same shipping price out of the hat as they did with the Coolprops P2 bust.

I've found myself looking at this again with excitement, I'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet. Three payments left..

They probably will, this should actually be a larger box.

I fear you may be correct, that tabletop view is both impressive and worrying. But here's to hoping.

Not sure it would make much difference if they were able to break it down into separate pieces, it is going to be a huge box either way. Still thinking about getting it myself.

Only one flex payment left on this guy. I have no idea if Prime 1 generally hit their intended release dates? But I'm very much excited for this now.... And nervous at the figure Sideshow may slap on to have it delivered to the UK.

My last flex payment has been delayed until 06/05/17. I'm guessing that's an American layout so we can expect this guy in just over a month.

Delayed again by another two months, the new date for my last flex payment is 5th July.

They could have at least made it the 4th.. ;)

Where did you order Python?, I'm going to be ordering some P1 pieces soon and was wondering if it was cheaper ordering from Ss or say CDUK locally?
Cheers

Back