Prime 1 1/3 Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if they didn't do well with the N52 line, would they really be anxious to put out a classic Flash and Martian Manhunter? I"m not convinced.

Sorry, but a great Martian Manhunter and Flash would sell

No need to apologize, but if they're easy money, I have to wonder why SS hasn't produced them.

About to pull the trigger on this piece. It's been growing on me a lot. Prime 1 never disappoints lol

I think this is the best Batfleck piece.

It's certainly a great piece. Which is why I canceled the Suicide Squad version and preordered this piece.

However honestly I prefer the BVS costume over the Justice League one. Something about the mask, makes me prefer the original.

while I agree, from a cowl stand point, the BVS is better, I think this statue is overall better than say the 1:2 BVS.

while I agree, from a cowl stand point, the BVS is better, I think this statue is overall better than say the 1:2 BVS.

I would agree if they were the same scale and size, but the sheer presence of the 1/2 scale Bats is somewhat overpowering over those Arkham 1/3 scale pieces I have in my collection, and I think the same would apply with this 1/3 Justice League piece.

But as I'll also be getting this piece, it's like the best of both worlds.

It's certainly a great piece. Which is why I canceled the Suicide Squad version and preordered this piece.

However honestly I prefer the BVS costume over the Justice League one. Something about the mask, makes me prefer the original.

I believe you made an a great decision ... this one will have a wicked cool presence. I will be pairing it with The EX Wonder Woman and Superman from this line. I was lucky enough to snag those two before they went to waitlist.

Sideshow should update their photos of the unmasked portrait. They’re still showing that not so great 3D rendered head. Might be part of the reason the EX is still available on this one. Supes and WW were instant sell-outs with an EX ES of 350 each. Batman is 500, but has lasted so much longer.

Sideshow should update their photos of the unmasked portrait. They’re still showing that not so great 3D rendered head. Might be part of the reason the EX is still available on this one. Supes and WW were instant sell-outs with an EX ES of 350 each. Batman is 500, but has lasted so much longer.

I agree with you about the unmasked portrait. It needs updated.

My theory on why this hasn't sold out yet - the base (while cool) is much bigger and out of place with the other Justice League statues. Also, some folks were not as crazy about this suit and cowl (compared to the BvS version). I think if they had the old suit and it was on a consistent base, this would have been a quick sellout.

I agree with you about the unmasked portrait. It needs updated.

My theory on why this hasn't sold out yet - the base (while cool) is much bigger and out of place with the other Justice League statues. Also, some folks were not as crazy about this suit and cowl (compared to the BvS version). I think if they had the old suit and it was on a consistent base, this would have been a quick sellout.

Imo the base is one of the best parts of the statue.

And frankly while the base is bigger imo it is consistent with the other pieces in the line. The base design is the same, other than the gargoyle that has been attached to it, which gives it greater height etc.

Imo the base is one of the best parts of the statue.

And frankly while the base is bigger imo it is consistent with the other pieces in the line. The base design is the same, other than the gargoyle that has been attached to it, which gives it greater height etc.

Yep the base is the best part for me to and why I'd get it ahead of the SS version despite not liking the newer suit as much.

Maybe Affleck's seemingly inevitable departure from the Batman role is why this has not sold out yet. Gadot will be WW as long as she wants regardless of any post Flashpoint reboot and Cavill at least want's to make more Superman movies.

Yep the base is the best part for me to and why I'd get it ahead of the SS version despite not liking the newer suit as much.

Maybe Affleck's seemingly inevitable departure from the Batman role is why this has not sold out yet. Gadot will be WW as long as she wants regardless of any post Flashpoint reboot and Cavill at least want's to make more Superman movies.

Is such a shame Affleck didn't give it a good go as what we saw of him was pretty badass IMO

I'm going to go with this one not the P1 SS one because of the pose and Affleck unmasked sculpt, this there a recemt phots of the updated face sculpt?

Back