Prime 1 1/3 Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell me what vendor they use when the EX isn't a must? I'm not local to any comic shops that carry high end collectibles. It looks like BBTS has these Prime 1 JL statues with $4 shipping but it looks like their NRD is 20% which seems high. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree. I truly can't wait to get this piece in hand.

Do you mean the 1/2 scale?

Yes, I think the pose on this statue is much better than the 1/2 scale BvS and the 1/3 scale SS statues. Though I prefer that original suit to the JL one, with a statue the pose is what sells it for me.

Prime 1 is so expensive to buy in the UK but I'll just have to make an exception for this somehow. As far as Affleck leaving or the average quality of the movie, it doesn't really bother me. It's just an awesome Batman statue in its own right.

Yeah I agree that the pose on this is great. Simple, but impressive.

I have both the 1/2 scale Bats and Supes and they're my personal favourites in my collection. Imo the lack of an action pose is more than offset by their sheer presence in my collection.

But I'll be getting this piece as well, so I guess I'll have the best of both worlds.

And I don't know why people care if an actor leaves portraying a character. To me it's silly when you think about how many actors have portrayed Batman over the years. In general I enjoy the character, and the movies that he's been in. Are they high cinema, no. But I still enjoyed them, even with the problems they may have. They're simple escapism.

And what 1/3 SS piece are you referring to?

Yeah I agree that the pose on this is great. Simple, but impressive.

I have both the 1/2 scale Bats and Supes and they're my personal favourites in my collection. Imo the lack of an action pose is more than offset by their sheer presence in my collection.

But I'll be getting this piece as well, so I guess I'll have the best of both worlds.

And I don't know why people care if an actor leaves portraying a character. To me it's silly when you think about how many actors have portrayed Batman over the years. In general I enjoy the character, and the movies that he's been in. Are they high cinema, no. But I still enjoyed them, even with the problems they may have. They're simple escapism.

And what 1/3 SS piece are you referring to?

Agreed, if Affleck stays or goes it won't detract from this statue one bit.

I was meaning the 1/3 Suicide Squad Batman by Prime 1. The pose just doesn't work for me.

Agreed, if Affleck stays or goes it won't detract from this statue one bit.

I was meaning the 1/3 Suicide Squad Batman by Prime 1. The pose just doesn't work for me.

Ah... thought SS meant Sideshow.

I currently have the Suicide Squad version on preorder, but I plan to cancel it eventually.

I just didn't like that slightly one leg up pose. It just didn't work that well. Whereas with this Justice League statue it's works great.

from Prime 1 Studio, Instagram
rime1studio Based on the feedback, we have improved on the head sculpt for the Justice League Batman alternate Exclusive portrait.

Thanks Swingman24

Attachments

• 27574824_146707932665690_7524632159693307904_n.jpg
    27574824_146707932665690_7524632159693307904_n.jpg
    864.5 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
from Prime 1 Studio, Instagram

looks like this week for PO

prime1studio Based on the feedback, we have improved on the head sculpt for the Justice League Batman alternate Exclusive portrait.
“I’m real when it’s useful.” MMJL-01: Batman from Justice League film.
Statue features:
- Size approximately 35.9 inches [(H)91.2cm (W)42.8cm (D)42.2cm]
- One (1) interchangeable right-hand fist - One (1) interchangeable right-hand holding a grappling gun
- One (1) alternate Exclusive portrait (In Exclusive version only)

Retail Price:
- Regular version: $949 US
- Exclusive version: $999 US

Edition Size:
- Regular version: 800
- Exclusive version: 500

Prototype samples shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

It's been up for preorder for quite some time.

The Instagram post was to show off the improved Affleck portrait which I think looks much better.

If this statue wasn’t so deep, I’d probably be ordering it as I think it looks really good. As it stands, I’m going to hold off and try to figure out how/where I might be able to display it.

Congrats to those who have this on order though as it is nice to see improvements being made after the fact.

As many others have said, kudos to Prime 1 for listening to customer feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. Sideshow can't do it in 1/4 scale and they already released 5 of the Big 7. :lol

Sideshow can do it in 1/4 scale, prime 1 can’t because ssc has the license. Ssc won’t finish the classic lines (marvel or dc) and they won’t let anyone else do it either. That’s the part that pisses collectors off the most. I don’t know why they won’t let prime 1 do them, especially since ssc obviously has no interest in doing them. It doesn’t make sense really, they let prime 1 do the new 52 line and 2099 Spider-Man in 1/4 scale, but won’t allow them to do the classic versions. They must be banking those for future projects if all this new sideshowfied modern stuff fails

Last edited:
Maybe Prime 1 doesn’t want to do them either?

I think they’d want to make versions that will sell the most if they could. That n52 line hasn’t been a hit for them.

But if they didn't do well with the N52 line, would they really be anxious to put out a classic Flash and Martian Manhunter? I"m not convinced.

Back