Preview of PF Abomination is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Sculpt looks fantastic and it looks as though the Base is fashioned after the Hulk PF Base

Done

121608abomination01.jpg

That looks absolutely awesome. i don't have the money now but by August next year, I think I will be okay.....

A must for my collection.....

Okay.....

After looking at the pics on Sideshow site, it seems to me that from these angles he looks great.....

ab.jpg

ab4.jpg

...but from these angles it looks like his head is too big for his body....

ab2.jpg

ab3.jpg

I always thought his head was smaller so he would look bigger, like the Hulk. Does anyone else think that too???

i don't know what to think. right now i'm thinking that it looks all kinds of wrong :(

to me, it looks like the equivalent of the US version of Godzilla compared to the proper Godzilla.

Okay.....

After looking at the pics on Sideshow site, it seems to me that from these angles he looks great.....

ab.jpg

ab4.jpg

...but from these angles it looks like his head is too big for his body....

ab2.jpg

ab3.jpg

I always thought his head was smaller so he would look bigger, like the Hulk. Does anyone else think that too???

From these shots, fire hydrant seems kind of lame.

Although it is something different, so I'm cool with that. Ex. ordered.

And not to sound too fruity, but does he really need to be wearing speedos? I'd prefer an all nude Abomination, with his junk omitted for display purposes.

But if you're looking for comic accuracy the bowen one is the one for you...i'll buy both anyway.

HE LOOKS WAY TOO BIG FOR THE HULK BY THE WAY..BUT i DONT CARE..i LOVE THE SCULPT.

THOSE WHO DONT LIKE IT SHOULD GO BUY THE MORIA ORC RIGHT NOW...:monkey1

Ripped pants for him ???? You guys never read a hulk comic obviously.....abom wore the sexay speedos for 40 years !!! Fools.

only one my friend....ex of course.With shipping and customs to Canada..I cant have more than 1.

super cool..tks for the pic Shai Hulud. I gus shipping is going to be US 180 to my country upon delivery.

Back