Preview of PF Abomination is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO...forget the thing as a companion piece to hulk........this is the true companion piece.

This is huge, he's crouched yet the same height as the Hulk PF

121608abomination01.jpg

as Stan Lee said "make him bigger and stronger than the Hulk and we'll have a lot of fun with him".

i'm thinking why would they make 1000 ex versions, when they only made 179 ex version hulks???

1000 seems way to many even for the reg imo. sure that's how many hulk they made, but not everyone will want to match it up to hulk and also not everyone will have the $$$ or the display space for him.
so i'm thinking that the es maybe smaller, but hey with everyone able to ORCA and not have to pay any penalty, maybe an es of 1500:lol:lol

Well, the subject of Sideshow and their high ES has been pretty much beaten to death.

Sideshow is a big company.
Sideshow doesn't mind opening up preorders and letting people buy as many as possible.
Sideshow allows you to cancel your preorder (it's free).
Sideshow doesn't mind sitting on overstock from cancellations and giving them away at a discount.
Sideshow runs their company as they see fit. If enormous ES and cancellations make sense to them so be it.

The days of low ES are gone. If they wanted to get creative they would do a more old-school shade for the paint color of this Abomination PF. I think someone posted something early that was similar to the Bowen color. Limit it to 179 and create some excitement for this release.

It probably won't happen though.

IMO...forget the thing as a companion piece to hulk........this is the true companion piece.

This is huge, he's crouched yet the same height as the Hulk PF

121608abomination01.jpg

as Stan Lee said "make him bigger and stronger than the Hulk and we'll have a lot of fun with him".

yep, i can see the Thing taking yet another thumping $$$ wise,

also i just looking at that pic, i can also see some custom jobs of abomination to match the grey hulk better (that's if it doesn't already)

Basically Abomination is bending over for Hulk. Jailhouse Exc.

j/k

Last edited:
Wow, this looks amazing, can't wait to see more pictures :rock :rock!!!!

looks friggin awesome .... and MASSIVE ...
.. dont care for the bright blue tightees, but if thats accurate then so be it ....

will be funny watching the peeps who said $400 was too much for Blackbeard shell out that much for this guy ...... :monkey1

Back