Preview of PF Abomination is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand the warning signs of Ebay, but the deals I've gotten were well worth the risk. And worst case scenario, I filed a complaint with Paypal and got my money back.

Still though.....

I'm also happy to be pretty much done with the bay...

I lucked out:

Hulk = Excellent, under the base the cover was a little loose

Cap = Excellent, minor paint line blemish on the shield, can't even be photographed

Thing Ex = Mint

Punisher = Minor PS damage to leg and boot

Spiderman = Mint

SIM = Good, would've been Mint if his damn fist fit into the crater, now it caused a paint ship

Thor, from CSC, Excellent, just a loose PS marble rattling in the base, I cared at one point but not anymore

Please...no more Ebay, too stressfull....

Last edited:
Will you wear this if I buy it for you...

Meatwad.jpg

LOL

Heck, i'll buy it myself and run around with it...

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

My favorite Carl line or scene I should say is the one where he is hiding behind the couch in his living room with his lights turned off and Frylock is knocking on the door. Carl is like "Go away. I am so freakin tired of this ^^^^..." :rotfl

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

My favorite Carl line or scene I should say is the one where he is hiding behind the couch in his living room with his lights turned off and Frylock is knocking on the door. Carl is like "Go away. I am so freakin tired of this ^^^^..." :rotfl

I used to watch that show a lot. I had a lot of good laughs. The first couple of seasons were priceless, especially when the Mooninites came to town. :lol

Stunning.. such a shame i have so much on order as i can't afford to spend that much the stuff coming is gonna cost me over £1k :(

Hopefully find a good deal on him next year or something as he'd look the nuts with the new Bowen Hulks that i'm getting.

Back