Preview of PF Abomination is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is truly an amazing sculpt I want this but money and space is a issue.

yeah i think space is going to be more of an issue than money for most, he looks like his footprint/base size is even bigger than hulk:horror:horror

he's going to be hard to display, maybe in the open, but i doubt if any curios are going to hold one let alone both of them.

yeah i think space is going to be more of an issue than money for most, he looks like his footprint/base size is even bigger than hulk:horror:horror

he's going to be hard to display, maybe in the open, but i doubt if any curios are going to hold one let alone both of them.

I'm planning on getting custom made acrylic cases made for my Hulk(s) and probably this somewhere down the road. I really hate dust, really, a lot, seriously.

Who wants too play the Guess the Price Game before it goes up later today?
I say $325 I'm hoping on this but It could be more like $350

$399 if not $450 ... :monkey1

remember they sold the Grey Hulk for $424 and that was awhile back ...

How do most of you display your PF's? I currently have 10 PFs and 2 comiquettes and I display them on top of my three bookshelves; I even 'stole' my wife's sewing table to display Thor since he is so darn tall. However, dust is a pita and, once I put Rogue up with Black Cat, I will be out of room. I have Mystique, Back in Black SM, LSB Venom coming, and a handfull of Bowen X characters coming next year and I am looking for ideas.

I was thinking about trying to find the detolfs (sp?), but I hear that PF's won't fit in them. Another option is wall mounted shelves, but even with them bolted into the stud, I am afraid they won't hold the weight. I can't see spending $800+ having custom cases built.

As odd as it may sound, I will not display it with the Hulk..he's definitely too big...I'll display it alone or maybe with other baddies, cause I dont want him to overshadow the hulk.

Back