Preview of PF Abomination is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know what would be a really nice change?

if people who didn't want it didn't order it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you better go tell that to near 79% of the people over at statueforum, and a few known pre-scalpers/flippers here.

Most lame ex i've ever seen. Should of been melted face. Save some money and shipping cost, buy the reg from a dealer.

melted/damaged face is what I was hoping for, because he looks like he is in the retreating position, ready for a sneak attack.

I may get the regular down the road.

you better go tell that to near 79% of the people over at statueforum, and a few known pre-scalpers/flippers here.

:lol

you know sideshow is gonna love the pre-order numbers that they'll see on this. too bad 90% of those will get cancelled.

This is the first time I've seen the forum this divided on a PF. It's actually pretty interesting. Someone needs to start a "reaction" thread to get an idea of how many honestly ordered it. I would but I'm too busy coming up with the ideas. :lol

Ordered using Flexpay....

The way I look at it, The first payment is in June. That is $166 a month, $41.50 a week. I spend more than that going out to lunch every week.....:slap

It is very expensive but I think it is worth it....

If this was Juggernaut, I would have dropped the dough. Not on Abom. But I wouldn't doubt Juggs will cost the same, if not more.

:horror:horror:horror:horror $500, i guess they see the hulk selling for that much on the secondary market, figure they should be able to retail abom for that much.:lol:lol

sht man, $500 converted plus shipping and brokerage, pushing $800 :horror:horror

Ordered using Flexpay....

The way I look at it, The first payment is in June. That is $166 a month, $41.50 a week. I spend more than that going out to lunch every week.....:slap

It is very expensive but I think it is worth it....

Start going to the grocery store!!!! :rotfl

If this was Juggernaut, I would have dropped the dough. Not on Abom. But I wouldn't doubt Juggs will cost the same, if not more.

:lecture Don't worry guys... I'm not driving up the ES on this one. I'll save my money for IM!!! :monkey1

Back