Preview of PF Abomination is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watermark.php

Courtesy of the Great Worm

Ahh yes, Marie-Eve.....one of my favorite Model to pose With the Hulk....She really was aroused by the big Green dude...Photoshoot was easy...

Here she is with her blonde girlfriend...

ami1161489453.jpg

Well I said $474.99 so I guess I was the closest without going over...do I get a free one Sideshow??

detail warrants $$$$ I think I'll take another 1:1 Iron Man bust please for that price LOL.

see ya next week.

So your the Big Hulk fan Shai
Whats your Verdict on the Price of the Abomiantion?

no problem with the price actually..A bit more than I expected..but thats ok....Since I'm in Canada, I'll probably have to pay 800$ total including Shipping and custom...but What the Hell..I love it....And I got time to find the money..its not like its shipping tomorrow....Ohh and....

ORDERED ^^^^^ES !!!!!

I am thinking $449.99 for the regular and $474.99 for the exclusive myself.

Natrix wins. He came the closest to the actual retail price without going over, and as a result advances to the Showcase Showdown. Back to you up in the booth, Rob. :cool:

wow... $500+ shipping. If the regular is $50 less, I may consider ordering. Still basic ground shipping is like $30 just for one state over.

Back