Preview of PF Abomination is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE it, I love how the detail of my wallet as it splits in half, seems bursted open once that P.O. page loaded on Abomination, my cat Sadie let out a screechhnnnnn meoowwwwwwwwwww!!!! Sh.... started falling all around me!!!

AND I ALL READY GO TO THE GROCERY STORE
bearmodel :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Somebody said it before, TAX REFUND!

That would b me!!!! :rock2

I think I might order Oogie Boogie: 'I'm Mr. Oogie Boogie' - RETIRED

oh man, it was intense...

i ordered 9 of these ^^^^^es on different accounts. i'm totally gonna clean up when i flip these for like $1500 each. what can i say? you snooze, you lose.

But in all seriousness, I DID NOT P.O. this piece. I have no interest (and not just because of the price tag), and for all of you who did, I hope the ES is LOW!!!! :rock

Hopefully, the high price tag will deter a lot of potential buyers from P.O.

i ordered 9 of these ^^^^^es on different accounts. i'm totally gonna clean up when i flip these for like $1500 each. what can i say? you snooze, you lose.

Gee I feel sorry for 8 people who won't be getting an Abomination Ex from Sideshow poor chaps :eek:
:lol

:lol:lol:lol can't wait to see that. ones enough for me. my Things are looking pretty good right now at 1/4 to 1/3 of the price.

oh except for the one i foolishly paid retail for:banghead

But in all seriousness, I DID NOT P.O. this piece. I have no interest (and not just because of the price tag), and for all of you who did, I hope the ES is LOW!!!! :rock

Hopefully, the high price tag will deter a lot of potential buyers from P.O.

wow, no sht $500 and an economy that's in the tank, and to top it all off this thing is huge.

i'm sure the es will be at least 1000 :lol:lol

You're a newb..
Felmar_corp, heiu,flipperking, ect...have you beat. they already have 30 of them up on ebay ;)

I kidd.

So I'm wondering what you guys think. I just looked up the specs for the Abomination PF and it states 35 lbs. So I think it's pretty safe to assume that this will be hollow right? (Seeing how the Thing PF is 34 lbs and is similar in dimensions.)

I don't know guys...

On Ebay, people to this date pay $800 for the green Hulk, or $1500 for Dr Doom, $1400 for Iron Man comiquette........

Abomination is expensive but Hulk cost $325 over 2 years ago and considering how big AB is and that it is not hollow (35 lbs) It is not so unreasonable.

Just my opinion.......

Wow the $500 tag really slow'd the momentum on this thread, so many where like "can't wait til Thursday to pre-order" scheechnnn halt provided by SS.... Sad day!

Back