PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly March, can't wait for these figures. My display case is sat empty eagerly awaiting them :)
1417767_10152006024139610_32647893_o_zpsbee06771.jpg

Yeah. Booooooooo .....

:lol

Actually, my excitement for Beatrix has kinda dwindled a bit, since seeing other iMiniMe projects (bring on the tLoU pre order already :lol). Seems kinda sad to say that about a figure I've spent this much money on. I'm guessing the excitement might pick up when it ships & seeing 'in hand' pics in here.

Maybe the failed dolly hair experiment put a damper on things for me .....

Of course, I still want this though :lol

Thanks for waiting guys, it takes a lot more work on Sword. we are doing our best to finish the work.
many of parts are already done, finished outfit already, just need little more time for painting and swords.
I will update you soon

thanks for waiting long.

Thanks for waiting guys, it takes a lot more work on Sword. we are doing our best to finish the work.
many of parts are already done, finished outfit already, just need little more time for painting and swords.
I will update you soon

thanks for waiting long.

Awesome, can't wait! Thanks Denny!

I will update you soon

thanks for waiting long.

Excellent Denny :clap. You know we never have a problem waiting for improvements!

I will update you soon

thanks for waiting long.
These are the first iminime figures I've ever ordered. Can't wait to see the results. :)

Back