PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha agree to disagree Pop, I mean I would not kick her out of bed haha but for a figure, the character did nothing for me, I found her annoying.

I feel bad saying so cause Pops Go-Go passion is quite inspiring haha, but she's 4th or so on my list behind BILL (Kill BILL people!!) Elle, Pai Mei and even Budd

Haha agree to disagree Pop, I mean I would not kick her out of bed haha but for a figure, the character did nothing for me, I found her annoying.

We can do that :). Different strokes for different folks.

Lil' Ms. Yubari is always welcome in my bed. Ball, chain & all!

Don't get me wrong, I liked Pai Mei on screen and no doubt he'd make an interesting looking figure, but I just don't have the burning desire to own one. Why? IDK. He has figure worthy attributes but I just can't place it.

:lol I'm just playin', I like Bud. Hell I liked just about every character in both films. I wouldn't be a total completest but I'd invest in more characters if they were made. My main wants are Go-Go and Elle (a dx set that covers 3 looks would be sick: nurse, pt. 2, pt. 2 BD). Johnny Mo & a few Crazy 88's would be cool but not a custom fig prices. If a company like Threezero offered them for reasonable prices then that would be a no brainer. I can't completely rule out a Bill or Pai Mei set but I don't have a burning desire for them. Maybe a stellar effort would sway my opinion but IDK.

I’m happy with my O-Ren purchase but I did kinda get her in hopes that the line would continue

Sorry I do not understand all the GoGo hype. She got her ass kicked, and was in the film for 5 minutes. I guess its the school girl look? :dunno

Bill should be made

"I'm the man" - Bill

Sorry I do not understand all the GoGo hype. She got her ass kicked, and was in the film for 5 minutes. I guess its the school girl look? :dunno

Bill should be made

"I'm the man" - Bill

Those 5 min were kick ass... The outfit, the look, the accessories, that chair foot / nail on her head.... Priceless.... Rockstar!

Back