PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wake any idea when we could see or have a official word on the next two kill bill releases?

John, as of now theres no word as to if or when those figures will be scheduled. I will ask Denny. O-ren was not a popular seller despite The Bride's success. That doesn't bode will for minor characters.

OK thanks for that surprised to hear o-ren was not popular that sculpt is brilliant?!?!?!.
may be a vote to see who would, if any? be a good seller?

The question isn't about which secondary character would sell... its whether Denny and his team would be better served making other characters from other movies (main characters).

Dont lose out all hope... just know that its tabled for now. Could change in 4-5 months!

If I had the bones to throw down I would...the O-Ren sculpt is so beautifully done.
Congrats to those that will own that piece.

Go-go probably would've been a more successful opener and O-ren may have been better suited as a wave 2 offering.

I'm not sure you are correct mike. Lucy Liu is popular in Asia and the main villain would almost assuredly sell better than a henchmen.

Go Go would have been a much more appealing figure visually if you ask me. However I think O-Rens poor sales is down to the fact this particular franchise doesn't really need more than one figure. I'm sure there will be more than a few that disagree with me but Kill Bill for me is all about the Bride. Only character from the movie I need will stand alone perfectly. The O-Ren figure is insanely good the only explanation I can think of for poor sale is others have used the same reasoning as me.

Go Go would have been a much more appealing figure visually if you ask me. However I think O-Rens poor sales is down to the fact this particular franchise doesn't really need more than one figure. I'm sure there will be more than a few that disagree with me but Kill Bill for me is all about the Bride. Only character from the movie I need will stand alone perfectly. The O-Ren figure is insanely good the only explanation I can think of for poor sale is others have used the same reasoning as me.

:exactly:

I'm not sure you are correct mike. Lucy Liu is popular in Asia and the main villain would almost assuredly sell better than a henchmen.

That idea isn't a constant and is definitely not a science. While it's probably true more times than not it's still should be looked at on a case by case basis. I by FAR favored Faora over Zod in MOS; there are huge cult fan bases for "cameo" type characters like the Elder Pred (Predator 2) or Greedo, Dengar & IG88; there are plenty of similar examples. "Main" and "secondary" don't always dictate where a character falls in the hierarchy of popularity.

I think the customs market, where prices are much higher, the trend is to create iconic characters rather than lesser ancillary ones. In that respect both Oren and Gogo are ancillary. But one represents the final battle in the movie and a character with significant backstory and the other represents a middle henchwoman with little to no screen time.

Denny has alerted me that the Deadly Vipers PO period ENDS in 3 days. Thursday morning they will be unavailable for good.

This is too bad. I wanted to get these but with all the other figures PO's also ending this week and next week I will have to make choices. I know it is beating a dead horse but if they allowed a $200 non returnable deposit with 90 days to pay I most likely could grab all four figures I was hoping to get.

Last edited:
I love Lucy Liu and the O-Ren character. That said, I'm also a big fan of Go Go and she'd be an instant purchase if offered. Visually appealing (and armed with a unique weapon), psychotic and loyal, what's not to love?

Funny, O-Ren was the first choice for me, Lucy Liu has a very unique and beatiful face and iminime got it perfect!

I never understood the obsession with Go-Go, is it because she is a somewhat attractive young Asian girl in a school girl uniform? I mean yea her weapon is cool but really?

Back