PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome. Wonder if they'll be TDK trilogy related? It would be nice if they tackle some dio's that other company's haven't made yet like the BB wardrobe armory, the Harvey Dent podium, some kind of hospital bed set up for Nurse J and Two-Face, a bank dio with the back of a school bus, etc.

I would love a BB armory! That would be awesome. I thought I saw some pics on here of one that someone built. It was sick!

Well guys, I went ahead and bought the Toy Legend one from happytradehouse on eBay. If anyone is interested in my Premiere Toys one that is on the way to me, please PM me and we can work out a deal.

To anyone who has the toy legends version I have two questions. Give the back doors open up? And what is the material that all the accessories sit in on the back wall?

Yes!
Mine (Toys Legend) has shipped and recieved tracking number from my Ebay seller.
Happy I bought it at 220 USD, since it has increased in price.

Apperently the next item from Toys Legend will be

575586_453899274694313_1303456092_n.jpg

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Toy legend rocks! :yess:

Looks pretty accurate except for the pillars holding it up but I think they made them like that for balance plus wrong speakers and needs a second keyboard.

Well guys, I went ahead and bought the Toy Legend one from happytradehouse on eBay. If anyone is interested in my Premiere Toys one that is on the way to me, please PM me and we can work out a deal.

Is Happytradehouse shipping now or still as PO? going to pick the toys legend one up

My set is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. Standing at the ready, I have all of the HT weapons needed to fill the cutouts, as well as a HT MMS TDK Batman for the suit, and a modded Medi Bruce Wayne.

Will post photos when all is assembled.

My set is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. Standing at the ready, I have all of the HT weapons needed to fill the cutouts, as well as a HT MMS TDK Batman for the suit, and a modded Medi Bruce Wayne.

Will post photos when all is assembled.

Cool man yeah post some pics.

Came in about an hour ago. With the incorporation of the pieces I had on hand, this was $160 well spent. I'll get proper photos up by the weekend.

Back