PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chem - where is the light switch and battery access? Is it remote controlled?
How sweet would be if they enabled you to open and close the doors and turn the lights off & on remotely.....:panic::lol

Chem - where is the light switch and battery access? Is it remote controlled?
How sweet would be if they enabled you to open and close the doors and turn the lights off & on remotely.....:panic::lol

It is on the top of the armory...an on'/off switch and the battery access! Remote controlled lights would be an awesome edition...:panic:

It is on the top of the armory...an on'/off switch and the battery access! Remote controlled lights would be an awesome edition...:panic:

Nice. I'm pretty sure 1MOD6 made an armory with remote control lighting...I'm sure he's already working on getting it to rise up from the floor and have the doors open..:lol:panic::lol

Thanks!

I took those newspaper's images from one Freaks-mate long-long ago knowing that one day I'll need to make something to read for my Bruce. :) I've printed them on very low quality paper (they call it consumer paper in the shop) with my 300dpi laser-jet HP printer. Looks pretty nice. You'll need Adobe Photoshop to print them right in the center to get two sided pages. Get those images from here:
https://zalil.ru/34507367
Good luck with making them! :wave

Thanks, bro!
The TDKR one sucks so much! Pointless and ugly design, imho. Nice item, but terrible design. I'm very glad we all able to get this awesomeness from Toy Legends. :hi5:

Thanks for the link man. New little project for me to do

Nice. Looks like they really delivered. Btw not critical but are those lights really non symmetrical? Looking at the outer box I guess they actually purchased the license to do this? Any logos on the box to to support this or are they just really brave bootleggers. I hope they will be doing more dios at the least it would force HT to lower their prices. More pictures please :p

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Finally putting together a BW custom. now to get the PT or the toys legend one seeing as i only have the dx12 im leaning towards toys legend :gah:. Wonder if any uk sellers will get the toys legend version? seeing as its pretty scarce on ebay at the min.

Yeah the Toys Legend one is the one to get, cant wait to have mine arrive at my door, The clincher is the Batsuit with the T L one, I thought I might have to sacrafice my DX02 for the dio. Not now :yess:

Considering what you get the £150 I spent seems like a good deal.

Yeah true, Can't commit till next friday anyway so if any more pop up on ebay i may jump on it. if not then its not the end of the world. Wonder how long till ebay is a bit more populated with the toys legend one.

Is there anywhere we can order the Toy Lengends one,,I know BBTS has the Arms Depot one instock know,,

I just paid for my BBTS one. What's the only difference besides the suit? I thought they both come with them?

As far as I know and I have researched,,The one from BBTS Does not come with the suit.

Oh ok. I am fine with that. I am more than happy to pay almost half the price and not get that rubber suit. I will just buy a cheap Medi one or something lol.

I also think some weapons are missing because they come with some Hot Toys figures already so they didn't include them.

Last edited:
Medi's are not cheap at all. Also the arms depot has an oval light instead of the more accurate grill for the floor. The proto quality seem quite inferior but the final pictures seem better but can't be sure. Also paint job seems better on the toy legend

Medi's are not cheap at all. Also the arms depot has an oval light instead of the more accurate grill for the floor. The proto quality seem quite inferior but the final pictures seem better but can't be sure. Also paint job seems better on the toy legend

I'll scan eBay for a Batman body. There has got to be a decently priced one on there.

I'll make sure to do a proper review once I get it in hand.

Man I have looked everywhere and I cant even find a Toy Lengends version,,,If anyone knows where they are Please Post it..:dunno

Man I have looked everywhere and I cant even find a Toy Lengends version,,,If anyone knows where they are Please Post it..:dunno

Man of steel to the rescue.. Try typing in this (long) title in your ebay search 1/6 Weapon LED DISPLAY BOX Ver 2.0 FOR BATMAN DX 12 Dark Knight STORAGE HT01

Man of steel to the rescue.. Try typing in this (long) title in your ebay search 1/6 Weapon LED DISPLAY BOX Ver 2.0 FOR BATMAN DX 12 Dark Knight STORAGE HT01

Thanks my friend,,But $220 is a bit to much for me..BBTS is starting to look good,,

Just picked one up from toystrike. I've dealt with him before. Good customer service. LED LIGHT UP 1/6 Weapon Stage For The Dark Knight Rises DX12 Batman Storage NEW

anyone dealt with happytradehouse before? Feedback looks solid, items end on different times so it shouldn't be a scam except all the feedback is private. Just like to ask here before I pull the trigger.

Back