PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am kinda regretting getting the Premiere Toys one. Only the top 2 drawers have items in them. The rest look hollowed out.

I don't mind the light on bottom or not having a batsuit but not completely filling the duo bothers me.

All the stocks of premiere toys version came in last week at all our local dealers, and a lot of forums are now being flooded by people re-selling theirs, some stating that RFS is "getting Toys Legend version".

I'm glad I waited to see see the actual item.

I am kinda regretting getting the Premiere Toys one. Only the top 2 drawers have items in them. The rest look hollowed out.

I don't mind the light on bottom or not having a batsuit but not completely filling the duo bothers me.

I forgot I PO that one with BBTS before I bought the Toys Legends one and forgot to cancel it until they charged my card. I canceled it before it shipped though, but now I'm stuck with store credit. Do you actually have it in hand Justin?

Man of steel to the rescue.. Try typing in this (long) title in your ebay search 1/6 Weapon LED DISPLAY BOX Ver 2.0 FOR BATMAN DX 12 Dark Knight STORAGE HT01

So is this the Toy Legends version? I noticed no where in the listing do they say Toy Legends. Any confirmation freaks?

Just picked one up from toystrike. I've dealt with him before. Good customer service. LED LIGHT UP 1/6 Weapon Stage For The Dark Knight Rises DX12 Batman Storage NEW

Same with this one - it this the Toys Legends version? It doesn't say in the listing...just making sure before I make a purchase....

In the description it says what comes with it. You can also tell from the pics that the drawers move independently off each other.

It's easy to distinguish between the 2 versions:

The Toys Legend version has the proper grill at the base, all drawers filled with weapons and even though this photo doesn't show it, the suit included:

legendarmory.jpg

The Premiere Toys Depot has the dome light at the base, empty drawers below the top two, less weapons on the back doors, and no suit included:

The Toys Legend version looks like it has better paint and overall, looks more realistic to the original. Be careful with the eBay auctions as I have seen auctions that show the Toys Legend piece in the photos, but still listing the item as Premiere...

goodshipped the ebay seller I brought from sent me an email today saying he expects the Toys Legend arms depot in Late May early June. So long to wait. :(

An additional info...gloves stick to the arms with magnets and mot with pegs! Great release! Nakata said me new releases from the same company are going to be announced next months...

if the toys legend is still around come next Friday which it should be then i think i may just have to pick it up. which ebay sellers are actually shipping it that still have it up for order? if any.

An additional info...gloves stick to the arms with magnets and mot with pegs! Great release! Nakata said me new releases from the same company are going to be announced next months...

That's awesome. Wonder if they'll be TDK trilogy related? It would be nice if they tackle some dio's that other company's haven't made yet like the BB wardrobe armory, the Harvey Dent podium, some kind of hospital bed set up for Nurse J and Two-Face, a bank dio with the back of a school bus, etc.

Yes!
Mine (Toys Legend) has shipped and recieved tracking number from my Ebay seller.
Happy I bought it at 220 USD, since it has increased in price.

Apperently the next item from Toys Legend will be

575586_453899274694313_1303456092_n.jpg

Same with this one - it this the Toys Legends version? It doesn't say in the listing...just making sure before I make a purchase....

Yes as far as I can see all of the listings say Toy Legend in their description. Just a rule of thumb with me on eBay I personally always go with the seller with the highest positive rating as I'm sure most of us do. Thanks for the insight on some of the seller's reputation from fellow forum members now I can narrow down who I'm going to go with.

Yes!
Mine (Toys Legend) has shipped and recieved tracking number from my Ebay seller.
Happy I bought it at 220 USD, since it has increased in price.

Apperently the next item from Toys Legend will be

575586_453899274694313_1303456092_n.jpg

Instant buy!

Back