PREMIER TOYS 1/6 Leader of Marauders (The Humungus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be willing to go 32cm height and be generous -- considering boots and mask.

I think the Phicen M34 height with a head is just about 12 inches, so still need a little boost out of that figure (maybe the Premier boots would solve that difference).

After watching the movie today, the Premier body is a little overdone and too veiny.

The moment Uk and Usa decided to use inches, foot and miles instead of the centimeters, meters and kilometers LOL:p

0,34 meters are 1,11 feet * 6 times (to convert to 1/1 scale) = 6,66 feet or 2,04 meters

EASY PEASY?

I'd be willing to go 32cm height and be generous -- considering boots and mask.

I think the Phicen M34 height with a head is just about 12 inches, so still need a little boost out of that figure.

My Mad Max collection has veered more into Fury Road due to Immortan Joe and Furiosa, and the upcoming Doof Warrior.

Wez has become part of Joe's army, and Humungus will too, so his height doesn't bother me too much.

In my mind Humungus was taller, and I was surprised to see he was only 6' 2 1/2".

The Humungus figure would be in the territory of Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, The Mountain from Game of Thrones.

6' 7 3/4" vs. 5' 8":

hafthor-julius-bjornsson.jpg

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Hafthor-Julius-Bjornsson-48697.html

I think it's great for Mad Max fans that so many more characters from Road Warrior are being created. Unfortunately due to limited space I can't reallly justify the extra villains but I would love to have the feral kid as a nice accompaniment to Max and dog. Kind of like Leon needs Matilda and Indy from TOD needs Shortround 🙂

I think it's great for Mad Max fans that so many more characters from Road Warrior are being created. Unfortunately due to limited space I can't reallly justify the extra villains but I would love to have the feral kid as a nice accompaniment to Max and dog. Kind of like Leon needs Matilda and Indy from TOD needs Shortround 🙂
I understand what you are talking about. But I will make room for Lord Humungus, the ayatollah its gonna rock&rolla

Yeah, not quite the height I imagined in the movie. Maybe that's why he was never standing next to anyone in the movie -- George wanted him to feel taller, bigger, grander.

That 30 looks hideous. The 27 looks more aesthetically pleasing. It's the joints.

Yeah, not quite the height I imagined in the movie. Maybe that's why he was never standing next to anyone in the movie -- George wanted him to feel taller, bigger, grander.
Maybe the boots he wore gave him another couple of inches? The real tall actor in The Road Warrior is Bruce Spence 6′ 6″ Obviously Bruce didn't have the imposing physique of Kjell

Back