Predators: The Falconer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine and it's awesome. It has a good weight to it and is very solid. I also love the pose and the base. Now, I didn't get the Tracker maquette and wasn't really wowed by the pics. This one is much, much better in my opinion. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.

Hmmm, still no pics.

I guess not many were interested in pre-ordering this?

I know it's lacking the Falcon but overall I think it looks great, especially when the trio is completed and displayed together.

Some quick crappy pics, the flash washes it out and makes the base look plasticy but its good in hand, and a good companion peice for the others.
001jah.jpg

002cj.jpg

003ug.jpg

004pru.jpg

007imi.jpg

012ziv.jpg

009qvo.jpg

Wow man very very nice.i ve got also the tracker and he is just awesome.I am glad i ordered all three.I must wait longer because i live in Holland and THAT SUCKS:monkey4

Quick pics of this baby, sorry didnt have time to set up my photo studio.......

IMG_6437.jpg

IMG_6435.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg

IMG_6441.jpg

IMG_6444.jpg

No shoulder cannon I don't understand why they didnt give him one. Its enough room on the shoulder.

Last edited:
Eh, looks a little better than Tracker.

Dreads remind me of tootsie rolls though....

Trust me man, those pics don't do it justice at all!!! It looks light years better than those pics. I agree with the poster about the pics making it look 'plasticy'. We need someone else to post good ones! I'd post some but I'm sure mine would look just as poor.

It is what it is either buy it or don't.......Im not a photographer and it looks cool to me....... Lar'ja Thwei you complain about everything anyway.....Blade is plastic I don't know why maybe the guy who hates on everything can tell us....Lar'ja Thwei

Last edited:
I don't complain about everything. Don't be ignorant.

You don't think the thought of using a plastic wristblade on a two-hundred dollar Predator collectible is a little odd?
Sideshow has a reputation..I'm not going to ignore that and praise everything they make. If somthing seems unfair, cheap, sneaky, etc..you're probably going to see a negative post from me about it.

And yeah, it would have been nice to have the falcon with him, plugged into his shoulder.

The armor looks to be the best part of this statue. Love the colors they used, but the scrapes/damage look a bit like..bird poop.

Could just be the pics though.

I agree with ya brother:dunno keeep the peace its a statue.......The only thing that bothers me is there are some bones looks like a rib cage its too pink......I m gonna buy all three then get someone to repaint them.....because I like all the predators.....

You don't think the thought of using a plastic wristblade on a two-hundred dollar Predator collectible is a little odd?
Sideshow has a reputation..I'm not going to ignore that and praise everything they make. If somthing seems unfair, cheap, sneaky, etc..you're probably going to see a negative post from me about it.

And yeah, it would have been nice to have the falcon with him, plugged into his shoulder.

The armor looks to be the best part of this statue. Love the colors they used, but the scrapes/damage look a bit like..bird poop.

I'm guessing the blade is pretty long and to make it metal would go against health and safety laws, i'm sure hot toys got away with it because they are pretty small.

Does the blade have a chrome effect or any details or is it just painted flat?

I would have liked to see the falcon in some form but I'd prefer him not to have it than it be stuck on a clear post, it looked stupid on the HT version and wouldn't work here either.

In the movie it lands and attaches to his shoulder, i would have liked to have seen details for that.

Back