Predators: The Falconer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I think this piece is amazing. Lucky I was able to snatch one up on preorder...looks like they are pretty much sold out. Very excited to get it, just gotta wait like...6 more months :(

Anyone have in hand pics of this yet? I had to cancel but I'm still curious to see how it turned out.

I purchased the falconer maquette yesterday on the bay for a cheap price and i cant wait to get it or see pics......I purchased Tracker maquette and got it cheap......I love it. I have to have all three

I purchased the falconer maquette yesterday on the bay for a cheap price and i cant wait to get it or see pics......I purchased Tracker maquette and got it cheap......I love it. I have to have all three

Yeah i picked up the Tracker cheap and wasn't disappointed!

I think the other 2 are gonna kick ass! All 3 together will look bad ass imo.

Just opened mine, I really liked the Tracker one and find this one has a better finish overall except for the wrist blade, its made of plastic.

Overall I'm happy with it and I think the 3 together are going to look really good. I'll try to post some pics in the morning.

Just opened mine, I really liked the Tracker one and find this one has a better finish overall except for the wrist blade, its made of plastic.

Overall I'm happy with it and I think the 3 together are going to look really good. I'll try to post some pics in the morning.
I'll stick with my 15$ NECA plastic wristblade instead of spending 200$ + for one. :cuckoo:

Back