Predators: The Falconer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole run of these 3 Predators as 1/5 scale maquettes will make them give or take $800,000. But a 1000 edition run of just 1 1/4 scale maquette would run up a million bucks.
If these 1/4 scale maquettes were not mixed media they could be much cheaper, say $600 each. With an total edition size of 600 for each maquette this totals nearly 1.1 million bucks...I would buy all three at 1/4 scale but won't buy any at 1/5.
But they seem to want to give collectors what they don't want first, hope they buy it, and maybe release the most requested stuff later.
No doubt these 1/5 scale statues are nice though. For what they are.

I wish these were in 1/4 scale. I would have ordered all 3.

I'll just skip these and wait for 1/4 scale Wolf. If they eventually make these in 1/4 or bigger I'll get them, if not no biggie.

easy pass on this one , the berserker will be the only one a buy of these 3 maquettes

There's no doubt these statues are very cool but like others
have mentioned the scale makes them less appealing.
I'll be passing, 1/4 scale or nothing.

Another cool maquette. I'll pass on them, though.
Still waiting for the 1:1 Berserker and 1/4 Wolf maquette.

Pics are up.

23tgl87.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=24835

Looks pretty cool but, without the Falcon on his shoulder it's pure FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

I think that they should have gone with the standing pose just beforehe fights hanzo. Would give it more of a museum pose...perhaps less intersesting, but IMO, more cool.

Back