Predators: The Falconer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pred is my fave of the new three so i had to get him,
pre-ordered the EX . I love the look of the print . A switch out hand with the falcon would have been better though . First hot toys forget about the falcon , now sideshow . Even the neca figure didnt have it :(

Really? How does this look gay? Is he wearing ass-less chaps or something? please explain.

Dude, if someone refers to a collectible as "gay"...there's really no reason to ask them why.

It's obviously a trolling post looking to start trouble. Just ignore them and they'll go away.

I think that the sculpt is beautiful on this piece, just like Tracker's sculpt. The only gripe I have is the pose. The way the head is turned is what turns me off, looks too far turned.

Really? How does this look gay? Is he wearing ass-less chaps or something? please explain.

Well in this pic it looks like chaps or leather shorts or spandex biker shorts. Where is his mountain bike? The head is way to long, The pose is horrible, the human skulls arent very realistic. Also it has yet to sellout??? Almost all ex's of loved/famous charactors sellout the first day. Thats another sign it sucks. Nightcrawler soldout the first day!!!

The quality of the the detail and overall feel of it makes it look like they put 70% effort in. :monkey1

Have you not seen any predators before? They all wear fishnet body stockings. You're really complaining about shorts?

I think that the sculpt is beautiful on this piece, just like Tracker's sculpt. The only gripe I have is the pose. The way the head is turned is what turns me off, looks too far turned.
Exactly what i was thinking.. Everything else about him seems great, except the head and the price.. The base is fantastic though, imo. If i could find him cheaper in the future, i'd deffinately buy him.

Well in this pic it looks like chaps or leather shorts or spandex biker shorts. Where is his mountain bike? The head is way to long, The pose is horrible, the human skulls arent very realistic. Also it has yet to sellout??? Almost all ex's of loved/famous charactors sellout the first day. Thats another sign it sucks. Nightcrawler soldout the first day!!!

The quality of the the detail and overall feel of it makes it look like they put 70% effort in. :monkey1

+100500 ashkanls.This predator looks like custom statue and looks dull.People are crazy :cuckoo:, they're buying this s%#t only because they are fans of predators, dunno, maybe that's true maybe not.I must say that sideshow are completely crazy for puting 274.99$ cost for that "Custom" collectible!Man, Carnage comiquette or venom or any other marvel premiums and comiquettes are worth 280$ but this!? :monkey4.What's going on with ya, sideshow? :huh

And maybe you should see if your computer supports spell check before trying to bash something into the dirt like that. If anything you're piss-poor spelling and grammar turned me onto this piece more.

And maybe you should see if your computer supports spell check before trying to bash something into the dirt like that. If anything you're piss-poor spelling and grammar turned me onto this piece more.

I did not NO that this was GAMMA school. If you are going to pay 280 (320 out the door) for that........... congrats :dunno

Back