PREDATORS Discussion Thread (***Spoilers***)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the Blu, and liked it alot more than when I saw it in theaters. Also watched many of the special featurettes...all nicely done. Great disc, really enjoyed it.

Yeah I just watched them last night and thought they were cool featurettes. They're usually something I don't bother watching too.

I just watched it also, I thought the movie was better than what most people are saying. Some really cool action scenes. I was also impressed with Adrien Brody... I think he pulled the action star off.

I think the hate for this movie is based on the love the first movie. I love the creature concept so the rest is just extra for me. Humans...meh, just canon fodder that bites the dust.

~~My steelbook is coming soon!! :clap

I liked this movie. Nothing will ever top the first, but this was a good direction for the franchise IMO.

Should watch it again some day. It has its embarrassing moments but overall its a cool movie.

It does. Oh well. I mean "KILL ME I'M HERE" is bad...but not as bad as AvP-R's "GET TO THE CHOPPER!"

I agree. I could careless who survived AvP-R to tell you the truth. None of the character made me want to care. Something about Adrien Brody's character actually made me want to care. It was kinda like Arnold's character in the first one. I wanted him to own the Predator in the end.

I agree. I could careless who survived AvP-R to tell you the truth. None of the character made me want to care. Something about Adrien Brody's character actually made me want to care. It was kinda like Arnold's character in the first one. I wanted him to own the Predator in the end.

All the characters in AVP-R were either jerks, stupid or lame. Plus there werent any really well known actors.

And I wanted Brody's character to either die or let the others die to survive.

Finally gave in and watched this.....i didn't love it, I did like brodys character, the Russian and the yakuza guy.....wish his fight was longer, but over pretty meh! I felt they tried to make it feel way too much like the original with all the music and the yakuza guy staying behind ( taking his shirt off to fight the predator alone with just a blade ) the mud, and so on....but all it did was remind me of how Awesome the original is and how this wasn't

Back