PREDATORS Discussion Thread (***Spoilers***)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't they honing their skills on all kinds of creatures? Or, are humans the most dangerous?:lol

Because humans are the only animal that "hunts" its own kind...the human predator. Each person airdropped in was in one way or another a human predator.

then royce wants a ship to get off the planet. well were the hell is he going to go:cuckoo:.

Did you even watch the movie? The captured Predator pulls up a hologram showing various planets and when he shows Earth, Royce nods his head. Then the Predator starts the ship and programs the auto-pilot for Earth.

and how Topher new what plant it was,

Edwin explains how he knows what the plant is when he tells them he is a doctor. Even though we find out later he isn't a doctor, he has knowledge of the plant's affects because it's implied that he probably uses some sort of neurotoxin to incapacitate his victims just as he starts to do to Isabelle.

No unfortunately fear 666 xX is 100% right, only reason that scene is in the movie is to rip off the original.

There's a 2nd reason: to show that all the time Brody did in the gym paid off.:lol

says you who has a naked wonder women and ichigo mask as thier pics lol.

I was gonna pick this up on Blu tuesday but I ended up getting Bioshock 2 instead. Oh well I allready have this downloaded to my computer so it can wait a little.

Just watched the Blu, and liked it alot more than when I saw it in theaters. Also watched many of the special featurettes...all nicely done. Great disc, really enjoyed it.

I just watched it also, I thought the movie was better than what most people are saying. Some really cool action scenes. I was also impressed with Adrien Brody... I think he pulled the action star off.

I just watched it also, I thought the movie was better than what most people are saying. Some really cool action scenes. I was also impressed with Adrien Brody... I think he pulled the action star off.

it would have been if they weren't the same ideas used in the first.

You do know that all Predator movies have the same exact ideas right? And that every single Predator comic has the same plot...so....

Predator comes down to hunt. So and so gets in the way. Hero kills Predator. Cut print paste. Done. :)

You do know that all Predator movies have the same exact ideas right? And that every single Predator comic has the same plot...so....

Predator comes down to hunt. So and so gets in the way. Hero kills Predator. Cut print paste. Done. :)

well actually they brought their own prey but I guess you could say the smaller preds got in the way. Maybe in Predators 2 the humans with hunt the preds.

Back