PREDATORS Discussion Thread (***Spoilers***)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on man im not making fun of you this is all in good fun. I liked the movie and i will definatly buy all the hot toys figures.

Most people hate that movie, and cant sit through it, but can watch all the LOTR movies back to back...

I cant. At all. But I can watch King Kong basicly back to back. I saw it 3 times in theaters. I love it.

I liked the movie too. I dont know why it didn't do well. It had good action and a sad ending.

I started watching Kong on TV, but didnt sit through it.
Cant get enough of LOTR though.

So, got the BD yesterday!
Looks great!!

Did anybody see all the deleted/extended scenes yet?
I understand why some were cut, but at least the
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, I'm a bit surprised how many of Cuchillo's dialogue was cut...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree. The only scene that I thought was flat out terrible was the Stans and Izzy scene. Made me chuckle...but wow....:lol

Got the blu ray....watched it while I was putting a rocker together for the nursery. 1. Laurence F's character could have been played by anybody. Thought it was totally unnecessary to have him in the movie. 2. Did it ever say what Royce was? Mercenary for hire? Ex Military? 3. So the Predator that was tied up was exactly like the Predator from the first movie? The other 3 Predators were new young hunters? 4. They set it up for a sequel right?

And my biggest WTF moment. So the scene in the trailer where Royce has like 20 something laser sights on him WASN'T even in the movie. WOW.

I give it a 6/10. I love Predator stuff.

Got the blu ray....watched it while I was putting a rocker together for the nursery. 1. Laurence F's character could have been played by anybody. Thought it was totally unnecessary to have him in the movie. 2. Did it ever say what Royce was? Mercenary for hire? Ex Military? 3. So the Predator that was tied up was exactly like the Predator from the first movie? The other 3 Predators were new young hunters? 4. They set it up for a sequel right?

And my biggest WTF moment. So the scene in the trailer where Royce has like 20 something laser sights on him WASN'T even in the movie. WOW.

I give it a 6/10. I love Predator stuff.

1. True but couldnt you say that about any of the characters in the movie?

2. I think he was a Merc.

3. I just assumed that the other 3 predators were of a different specie like dogs and cats have different species.

4. guess so. It isnt too hard to do a sequel of a movie anyway.

ANd the scene with the 20 lasers was just for the trailer. It would have been awesome to see that in the movie and their were more Preds out there that we didnt see. oh well

Is it really important what Royce was?... :dunno
It's hinted that he's indeed mercenary... but it doesn't matter IMO.

Nobody ever mentioned that the other Preds were young hunters... just other type of Preds.

The multiple laser aim scene has always been for the trailer only, RR said it even before the movie opened in theaters! :lol

Royce was a merc, they made it incredibly clear....:lol

"You're a Mercenary."

"Got a problem with that?"

"Not at the moment."

Got this at Best Buy yesterday and thought it was pretty good. The Berzerker Pred didn't seem as badass as I thought.
Also....if this helps, if you text the word MOVIES to 332211 you can use the code to get $3 off the blu-ray movie but it only works if you buy the movie at the store.

Interesting since those were modern weapons... Unless Royce has some special aging powers.

*kicks Devil*

So you have a problem with him using modern weapons (because of his age) yet you have no problem with the big ass space monsters running around shooting laser beams!?

*headlocks daikkenaurora*

Back