Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MIKE M great job on the bio! tell me something, aren't the eye openings on your mask narrower than in the original mask from hot toys or are they exactly the same?
I think the eye openings on the original mask from the movie are much narrower than those on the mask from HT.
Thanks!

Predator_P1_Bio_Helmet_by_PredatrHuntr.jpg

MIKE M great job on the bio! tell me something, aren't the eye openings on your mask narrower than in the original mask from hot toys or are they exactly the same?
I think the eye openings on the original mask from the movie are much narrower than those on the mask from HT.
Thanks!

thanks yes i fixed up the eyes on the mask they are narrower than what hot toys had them

I received Classic Predator in today thanks to Centurion and wow what an awesome figure! Very happy with him. A must have for sure.

I just received this figure second hand, and I need to get some batteries. Can anyone recommend a brick and mortar store I could find them? Having the hardest time, and I don't want to order them and wait.

Found the batteries at a local BATTERIESPLUS. also, the circuit in the pred backpack that controls the targeting laser was damaged when it arrived. I'm pretty proud of myself because I was able to pull off the pack, fix the problem, and put everything back without any further damage.

81f74a5d66aecab70f4416018cbcb5f5_zps5bc5ec75.jpg

24ea337426c26ee4850b5f44ba65d38c_zpsdefa0470.jpg

Back