Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely the differences can't be that great between P1 & Classic to warrant a new figure? Hell people are complaining about the similarity between the AVP Preds.

Surely the differences can't be that great between P1 & Classic to warrant a new figure? Hell people are complaining about the similarity between the AVP Preds.

No theres not much difference, there are even simple conversion kits you can buy on here.... but to me it will always be that chump from Predators who gets pwnd by the Berserker

If you ask me, if its Jungle Hunter vs Berserker, Jungle wins 10/10, theres nothing Super about the Berserker
rolling%20eyes.gif

Yeh, i can understand the need for the AVP figs cause they have different Bio's, but share similar if not identical bodies. The Super Preds all look uniquely different to one another...the Predators "Classic" is a great example of the original P1 predator albeit it's missing a few necklaces.

Yeh, i can understand the need for the AVP figs cause they have different Bio's, but share similar if not identical bodies. The Super Preds all look uniquely different to one another...the Predators "Classic" is a great example of the original P1 predator albeit it's missing a few necklaces.

Yes actually the bodies are similar, so when and if they make Chopper, that will be another similar body

Hey Yosh, you should do some wall-paper size shots. Your work is always stellar and of course, 'on topic' this is far and away my own favorite pred. Even un-modified into a P1, the classic embodies everything that is "classically" predator (so long as you don't consider him the guy that got smoked by the berserker. But if you are that guy, you should have zero respect for most preds. City hunter got killed by Danny Glover and and the AvP preds all got killed by common Aliens :wink1: )

Hey Yosh, you should do some wall-paper size shots. Your work is always stellar and of course, 'on topic' this is far and away my own favorite pred. Even un-modified into a P1, the classic embodies everything that is "classically" predator (so long as you don't consider him the guy that got smoked by the berserker. But if you are that guy, you should have zero respect for most preds. City hunter got killed by Danny Glover and and the AvP preds all got killed by common Aliens :wink1: )

yeah
Jungle Hunter is the best, he would have never been caught by Berserkers clan, he would have ripped out their skulls for trophies, he would have decimated everyone in the pyramid and shown Celtic Chopper and Scar how its done, dragged the queen through the snow kicking and screaming and de-bone her :rotfl

^^^very nice :clap

Thanks! =D

Yeah, I'd like to. I take all my photos with my iPhone 4s for my Instagram page. Not sure how I'd go about making it wallpaper size. Appreciate the kind words, dude!

Back