Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classic predator is awesome.

zyvahare.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

had a couple pms about what i used to make the stuff...

the skull necklace and spine trophy are created from 1 piece which is this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-M...9958?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20dd8f4e86

you can find it cheaper if you do some digging...

you basically cut the necklace apart, find some brown colored cord from a hobby store that is the same size as the cord you cut up, white wash the parts w/ white watered down acrylic to your preference, restring the skulls on one cord and get the length you like and tie it off, restring the spine on another cord to the length you like and tie it off, then you are done!

the elbow straps are basically from suede or leather necklaces you find at the hobby store... only run a couple bucks... and there is plenty of length to cut up to get it the way you like it. just find one that is close to the color you like and simply cut it up w/ an exacto knife and pop them on, very simple.

cheap and easy and adds a lot to an already awesome figure.

that is a cool way or you just look at my thread and order all part completly and correct painted and the skull are movie accurate ::=)

Nice work on your custom parts... But seems from your links on the videos that the color is wrong. The necklace isn't white... it's much darker and the skulls are more white than brown. And also the size of your skulls are way too big if you look at them vs the movie versions. The scar predator skulls match the size a lot better.

Comparison between the 3...

Movie:

Yours:

Scar:

Not trying to take away from your custom work, just seems that the scar parts are more in scale with the movie. Either way your parts look nice.

i agree with you the skull size could i do smaller .

the paint Color i do more movie like now it was very lightlty in the Video of course .

i will do that when i am ready with the chopper gun .
all part are finished now for chopper 2.0 :=)
i will scale the scar pred trophys to down size my necklace the skull .
that is a hard work to sculpt so small part ..
but thanks for you comment that gives me more Inspiration do my work better :=)
for me it was first to make the skull movie accurate of Kind of killed animals ..
i gonna start next week with down sizing theme ..
let's do this

Yea I wasn't sayin your work isn't good ... It is! And it has to b hard to sculpt those tiny skulls! But def scale them down and personally I think they will look a lot more movie accurate. Looking forward to the final results!

i did the same thing except i used black leather cord and i didnt repaint them and i have some other stuff from germanbeast the necklace and bicep piece and biomask
View attachment 107343

Yea looks good! I think you and I both suffer from the color being gone on the dread beads... I'm going to follow the example above from toyrewind and fix mine...

Toyrewind - have any info on the color/ type of paint and type of gloss you used to fix yours?

No problem I love people who tell me what will look better I start tonight with the sculpting .
I can't sleep till it will be better :)
I give pictures in here when I begin and first results . So you can tell me live how it will look .
Lets work this out and everyone has somrhing from it.

No problem I love people who tell me what will look better I start tonight with the sculpting .
I can't sleep till it will be better :)
I give pictures in here when I begin and first results . So you can tell me live how it will look .
Lets work this out and everyone has somrhing from it.

well crap after i just got the new ones now smaller ones .......keep up the great work GB

my custom p1 bio and im re working the classic BD bio im making cast of p1 and the paint is a quick mock up to show paint apps will be better
DSCN2846.JPG
DSCN2854.JPG
DSCN2869.JPG

Back