Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received this Friday. Glad I sold the mms 90 this is so much better
null_zpsc7626ff6.jpg

Glad you like him dude. It's strange seeing the exact figure you've owned with a new owner.:( :lol

:hi5:

classic predator is now back in my collection, I sold my first one and regreted it ever since, so I found a good price on amazon and got him once again, I paid for the regular one and received the exclusive one with berserker skull, such a great Friday the 13th.

That was a nice treat buddy. You should maybe put some lottery lines on asap. :lol

Thank you so much for your support and opinion
This is my new experience beads for his dreads .
The old dreads I didn't paint to see first different . The photo is to light .
In real the beads are more dark weathered .
That will be my next parts to sell for all of you and I start a tread
Extra for my parts

that gives me even more power to be even better and netter .

Looks great!!! What reference are you using? Film or source art? Thanks!

I got it today, I know it's too late, but I think it's the best damn Predator Hot Toys has ever produced to date.

I got it today, I know it's too late, but I think it's the best damn Predator Hot Toys has ever produced to date.

congrats! I got it when it first came out, but sold him months later and then wished I hadn't, so I got another myself ,last week. he looks great with city hunter 2.0,glad to have him back in my collection.

City Hunter: See mun, I saw a stoopid human called Cap'n Jack. So I gassed him wid dis here mask, then I pulled his spine out wid me bare claws!!! And de best part, I stole his RUM here!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Jungle Hunter: PHWOAR MUN!!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!! You da DEVIL mun!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

Back