Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they are but corrosion is unlikely since he has been released for a bit over a year, although you never know.

I love this series from hot toys, just got the classic but don't want to open for display till I get my own place soon, my question is does he have the batteries installed in him already, I just don't want battery corrosion. Thaks

A minor repose of my unmasked classic Predator. :monkey1

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

I LOVE this figure :yess:

If I wanted to give a green tinge to the armor, would a light green acrylic wash to the job? ..or dry brushing? sorry I don't have much experience in painting these things.

Looks like sideshows finally sold out of the classic predator . Scar predator must of provoked interest in the franchise . An awesome figure for sure !!

Nope. It's really just HT's terrible rendition of the classic Predator, true story.

Cool story man.

Predators wasn't a great film, hence why (as good as Tracker is) he hasn't sold out. I expect Scar and Celtic to sell better as AVP has a lot more nostalgia about it. Predator hype isn't too big right now either.

How'd Falconer and Berserker get sold out fast then? They are from the same film.

Nowadays reasons behind figures selling out are things that only HT and SSC can really figure out, I guess, especially if they're outside the Iron Man, Avengers, and Nolan Batman franchises.

My custom Classic Predator made to look like the P1. Many thanks to the awesome craftsman Germanbeast for his quality parts! He's still selling them all for good prices. I've included on mine the staps, bone trophies, arm pad with wire, waist pouch and a gory skull. I think this guy now looks really awesome and pretty close to the P1, definitely worth customizing.

Sorry if pictures are not the best, only had my phone to work with. Hoping to get a better camera soon, any suggestions for one that'd be good for figure pics that's not to expensive? What are some good specifications to have on your camera for taking these types of photos?

CAM00846 by David The Entertainer, on Flickr

CAM00844 by David The Entertainer, on Flickr

CAM00842 by David The Entertainer, on Flickr

CAM00823 by David The Entertainer, on Flickr

CAM00814 by David The Entertainer, on Flickr

CAM00813 by David The Entertainer, on Flickr

CAM00798 by David The Entertainer, on Flickr

CAM00788 by David The Entertainer, on Flickr

More pics here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/47659633@N03/

Last edited:
My custom Classic Predator made to look like the P1. Many thanks to the awesome craftsman Germanbeast for his quality parts! He's still selling them all for good prices. I've included on mine the staps, bone trophies, arm pad with wire, waist pouch and a gory skull. I think this guy now looks really awesome and pretty close to the P1, definitely worth customizing.

Hi,

were you able to buy a complete set of him? (and at what price) or did you have to bid on all parts individual on Ebay?
I tried to send him a message, but he hasn't respond so far. :(

I got the complete set from him for a decent price. Send him another message and say you'd like to pay for a complete set via paypal. The price depends on where you live. I sent him an e-mail saying you'd like one.

Hi,

were you able to buy a complete set of him? (and at what price) or did you have to bid on all parts individual on Ebay?
I tried to send him a message, but he hasn't respond so far. :(

I actually bidded on a few of germanbeasts's Predator accessories on ebay. I'm so glad he is offering us these items. I remember 4-5 months ago that the spine, skulls and necklace from the original HT Predator sold for $40 each on ebay!!

The ones I got was skull and spine trophies, bicep armor and pouch. Should be getting them in another week.

I actually bidded on a few of germanbeasts's Predator accessories on ebay. I'm so glad he is offering us these items. I remember 4-5 months ago that the spine, skulls and necklace from the original HT Predator sold for $40 each on ebay!!

The ones I got was skull and spine trophies, bicep armor and pouch. Should be getting them in another week.

Back