Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Is the HT Classic Predator a must buy?

Had me confused for a second. :)

What? Oh come on. The original Pred is just fine, proportion-wise. And so is the mask (though admittedly, I don't display him with the mask, which is why I don't see it maybe).

As far as I'm concerned, one's the real Predator, one's a minor Pred who gets his butt kicked in a sequel. :)

Berserker Predator was a _____.

Here's mine :D
DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

At the end of Predator 2 in the ship when all the preds Uncloak there is a predator who looks just like Classic. With all the missing parts P1 Did have. That might be classic?

The predator at the end of p2 has different features besides the mask being similar to the classic. BUT he still could be used to be one of the Lost Tribe with a little paint and modifications ;)

p1losthunterscreenshot.png
b5648a21.jpg
Looks pretty similiar imo. Who is that predator than? Looks like a mix between P1 and Classic

Here's a better look at the gang gettin freaky & juss chillin...
WARNING -- you can't UNSEE this. :horror

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-M4htgqNak[/ame]

The fate of being sold either on here or evilbay. Ask a few of the guys on here how many Preds they have owned and then sold once they grew tired of it.
Indeed. I sold Berserker and Falconer after getting bored with them, then went and bought the Classic today. :slap

He'll be going with Dutch, who's kinda tired of being stuck with Leonidas and Perseus.

Indeed. I sold Berserker and Falconer after getting bored with them, then went and bought the Classic today. :slap

He'll be going with Dutch, who's kinda tired of being stuck with Leonidas and Perseus.

I've waved goodbye to V1 Joker, BR Joker, IM MK IV & Dutch this year. I guess it's a toys natural life cycle.

nope, classic needs to be posed standing pretty. that's the strong point for the new pred bodies. aesthetics over function/articulation.

I see that as a severe weakness and detractor. it's why I've stayed away from every "new" predator release.

They do look cool though, i'll give you that.

Back